Confirmed with Link: Monahan + 2025 conditional 1st round pick to MTL for future considerations

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Gotta be a Price retiring...only way we can get the $ to eat that

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
This is going to be Monahan and a 1st for Dvorak isn't it. Really hope it's either Hoffman or Armia instead of Dvorak.

They can trade Dvorak later for another decent return if they want to since IMO he still has decent value league wide.

Reactions: Redux91

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
How does it work we do not have the cap space for him. I'm not against taking a flyer on him since there's just only one year remaining and he likely cost nothing but unless Price is LTIR at the beginning of the season we'll have to clear significant cap space to sign Dach.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
This is going to be Monahan and a 1st for Dvorak isn't it. Really hope it's either Hoffman or Armia instead of Dvorak.

They can trade Dvorak later for another decent return if they want to since IMO he still has decent value league wide.

Monahan and a 1st for Dvorak i would not be against. We get back what we gave for Dvorak and we take a flyer on Monahan for nothing.

But calgary got to clear more cap space than that so it's not the trade.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Monahan and a 1st for Dvorak i would not be against. We get back what we gave for Dvorak and we take a flyer on Monahan for nothing.

But calgary got to clear more cap space than that so it's not the trade.

Please we eat 50% at the deadline and flip Monahan

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
HuGo playing chess.

ypgcTwZ.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad