TV: Modern Family is killing off a main character in the season 10 premier

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
ABC has very little going for them. That might be part of the decision. I mean why is GREYS ANATOMY still going after 14 seasons?

Everyone I know that watched Modern Family has given up years ago. It's a good time filler if nothing else is on but I never got the popularity.

I never watch TV shows live, but I still enjoy it. It’s lost some steam since it’s peak, but they still pull in roughly 6 million viewers on average.

Like, it’s nothing that I NEED to watch, and I’m not invested on what Phil and the Gang will do next episode, but like you said it’s good enough to put on when you have free time and enjoy it.

I’d much prefer a good quality, non laugh track sitcom like this, over a laugh track filled, catchphrase sitcom like TBBT. Young Sheldon is much better than Big Bang due to that IMO.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
this show is pretty bad and one of the most overrated shows of all time

only character that has ever made me laugh is ty burrels

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
I'll guess DeDe.

This is my guess as well. DeDe will have repercussions over several episodes, whereas one of the regular cast would probably have repercussions over the entire season. I just don't see them killing one of the main characters off.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
this show is pretty bad and one of the most overrated shows of all time

only character that has ever made me laugh is ty burrels

Phil, Jay and Cam are/were all top tier. Haven't watched for many seasons though. Wow, did not realize they were at 10. I watched until 4ish.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I don't watch the show, but this just reeks of a desperate publicity stunt.

Reactions: Tuggy

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Some really touching moments between Jay and his children in that episode, but good grief, Gloria is the single most annoying character in television history!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad