Post-Game Talk: (MOD WARNING POST #180) Oilers 2, Canucks 0: gg no re

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
If there was enough guys I'd want to sit the Sedins. With the pre-season Worlds tournament, they have played enough hockey this season. Whatever. I guess there is no point in saving them for next season, given their current play.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I want to see them plant Tryamkin in front of the net on the PP because why not?

Sedin Sedin Tryamkin
Baertschi Stecher

moog35

Jul 25, 2007
**** that.

When we're playing the Oilers I don't care about The Tank. I hope we beat them on the ice and in the alley. **** the Oilers.

5-0 Canucks

Horvat hatty, Baertschi and Stretch.

Crammer pounds Lucic.

No chance this soft Canucks team beats them in the alley. The Oilers actually have team toughness and a leadership core that sticks up for each other. Top 6 forwards that stick up for their teammates unlike our top 6 led by the Softdins :shakehead

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Chaput up on the Sedin line; Granlund drops down to play with Baertschi and Horvat....Bachman, who should have played the last game, is in tonight instead......it could get ugly fast folks.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
This is going to be a beating. At least we get to see some high-end skill, even if it's on the other team.

Zaddy91

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
I expect Nuge and Eberle to play a real hard game, they want to have the torch passed officially from Canucks to them.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Could this be the breakout game for Tryamkin, after getting the pointed stick from Willie?.....just hit somebody, already!...but if he goes after guys like the Nuge, Eberle or McDavid, he'll be a man on an Island with this Canucks group 'having his back'.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
7-2 Oilers our goals by Horvat and Tram Tram

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I'm gonna be greedy tonight.

Not only do I want a nice, clean Canucks regulation loss, I want a 5-point night from McDavid, because just when I thought 2017 in sports couldn't get worse for me, then the thought of Brad Marchand winning the Art Ross and becomming a Hart trophy candidate enters my mind. Puke.

Go Connor!!

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I'm gonna be greedy tonight.

Not only do I want a nice, clean Canucks regulation loss, I want a 5-point night from McDavid, because just when I thought 2017 in sports couldn't get worse for me, then the thought of Brad Marchand winning the Art Ross and becomming a Hart trophy candidate enters my mind. Puke.

Go Connor!!

You're right. Go Connor! Deliver us from evil!

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
can't wait for the cutaway to benning and linden's faces when kass scores the game winner

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
No chance this soft Canucks team beats them in the alley. The Oilers actually have team toughness and a leadership core that sticks up for each other. Top 6 forwards that stick up for their teammates unlike our top 6 led by the Softdins :shakehead
We got grit and toughness in guys like Granlund and Baertschi in our top 6. We'll be fine.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
#firewillie

Whenever the media or fans give a young prospect their due, he blackballs them into nothing.

But AHL fodder? Sure give him ice time

Fire this ******

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan