GDT: MOD Warning Post #1 2023-24 season game 6 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @7:30pm 10/24/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
***Mod Warning***

I've been very lax when it comes to issuing warnings to this season because I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt for the start of a new season.

A reminder for the forum rules
1) Flaming: Critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks against members are not permitted. Report flaming, do not respond to it. Counter-flaming is also prohibited.

2) Trolling: Do not make posts that could be interpreted as though they were made to cause an argument or provoke others. Making generalizations about other posters is a common form of trolling. Posting questionable content on team boards,
particularly those of rivals, is likely to be seen as trolling.

4) Threadjacking/OT/Politics: Posts that waste space or time on the site, annoy users due to characteristics or repetition, disrupt the site functionality, or cause threads to veer off topic may be considered “threadjacking/OT”. This also applies to signatures, user titles, avatars, profile fields, and so forth. Stay on topic as much as possible. Post new threads in the appropriate forum only. Political discussion is not permitted on the forums except within the narrowly defined scope of hockey-related matters.

I'm not going to hesitate giving people warnings tonight.

GKG

F9OIk3xbAAAyenV

Arizona Coyotes(3-2-0, 6pts, 3rd in Central) vs Los Angeles Kings (2-2-1 5pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats

mIUPTvN.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

BPSP1sG.png

4BhIv79.png

Soo3wDl.png

ECesVBG.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan. Tobias Bjornfot
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson

:coyotes

rmG0bI7.png

3pQD2vN.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I seem to remember Ingram playing well against us last year.

This Coyotes team always gives us problems. Their roster is better than people think IMO and they play like a team.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Home game against the Coyotes? Tends to be a loss. Even when the Kings were a real team, that single loss against the Coyotes in 2012 was at home.

Conversely, the Kings tend to win at Ari.

Whatever it is about these two teams, the road team in any given game kind of does better.

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
Kopitar hasn't looked like his usual self these past couple of games. He was making some really bad reads and defensive plays. Hope it's just an anomaly and not signs of what's to come.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
LAST YEAR:

1024-kings-coyotes.jpg

4-0-2

All the games were close though.

In that 6-5 win the Coyotes came back from like a 4 goal deficit or something.

Reactions: YP44 and BigBrown

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Copley has played one game ever against Arizona.

12/6/2018
4-2 Win
.931sv%
2.00gaa

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Wondering when they give Rittich a crack. No reason why the goaltending situation should have any loyalty to anyone.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
One of the top teams in the league by any metric, doomed by the 2nd worst 5v5 goaltending in the league and worst in many other goaltending categories. Rob Blake Masterclass working out as expected so far.

Gonna guess we actually get a good (>.900) start out of Copley simply because that's how averages work and a terribly sloppy 2-1 win to stay above .500. #contenders

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
One of the top teams in the league by any metric, doomed by the 2nd worst 5v5 goaltending in the league and worst in many other goaltending categories. Rob Blake Masterclass working out as expected so far.

Gonna guess we actually get a good (>.900) start out of Copley simply because that's how averages work and a terribly sloppy 2-1 win to stay above .500. #contenders
Was with you right up until the last bit. The above solid goalie performance gets wasted, Kings lose 1-0. Lone goal by Durzi of course.
Meme season continues!

• Wow
Reactions: Lt Dan

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017

No one saw it coming.. lol

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Wondering when they give Rittich a crack. No reason why the goaltending situation should have any loyalty to anyone.
probably once there is enough evidence that Copley sucks, and provided Rittich puts up good numbers in the AHL.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Probably won't be anytime soon. Talbot and/or Copley would have to be injured. They're still riding Rittich in the AHL, as he's played in 75% of the games. I'd be surprised if they made any drastic changes.

Reactions: Sol

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3