NFL Draft: Mock Draft Discussion Thread

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
BPA. Maybe I take two other defensive guys or an OT, but a) the Bears threw a ton of money at CJ and b) he was the only blue chipper left.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Yup and Elliot is a 3 down back that can do everything. Leonard Floyd is a good prospect but no way he gets drafted before [BLANK].

Last edited by a moderator:

MurrayBannerman

Feb 18, 2012
CHI
And it's not like Langford is without his flaws. I'm not certain he can carry the load like Forte did.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
There was finally a trade, but that doesn't explain the damn lag between the pick. Someone trades up you assume they know what they want!:soap:

And yes, everyone wants to trade down, we all know.

Yeah I confirm it.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Don't think the Rams needed to move up two spots to get Treadwell, but at the same time now they have 2 firsts and didn't give up my much. And Miami moving down 30 spots just to pick up an extra 2nd and 3rd? Don't like that for them.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I was torn between two players for the Raiders. I decided to go with Ragland and I will mention the other I was thinking of when that player is taken.

When the draft started I was going to target a CB but the FA signing of Sean Smith alleviated that need in the first round at least.

MurrayBannerman

Feb 18, 2012
CHI
People watching tape on Lee are not saying good things. I used to be high on him, but not any more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad