NHL Entry Draft: Mock Draft #4 by rey, Water Knight, and RR

puckguy11

This Space for Rent
Jan 31, 2010
Somewhere in MN
Updates from Detroit and Winnipeg:

:wings Would like to move up in the 1st round while also acquiring more picks. Other than that, not much change is expected in the Motor City unless the right deal comes along.

:jets Much like their counterparts in Detroit, the Jets don't have much urgency coming into the draft. Winnipeg does have three picks in the 2nd round and two in the 3rd round. The team would be willing to trade up into the late 1st round with one or two of these selections.

Le Gros Poulet

Sep 16, 2011
St-Eustache
:habs
Untouchables: PK Subban, Alex Galchenyuk, Carey Price
Players on the Trade Block:
Tomas Plekanec
Michael Ryder
Brian Gionta
Travis Moen
Andrei Markov
Danny Kristo

Looking for everthing (players,picks,prospects)

Warrior16

Apr 30, 2010
:cbj

Looking to trade Gaborik for a few picks in the top 75ish. Also listening on all players but my younger guys like Johanson, Murray, ect.. PM me!

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
:blues

St. Louis Blues would be willing to trade up, or to swap picks and prospects for estabilished players...

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
The Toronto Maple Leafs have 2 trades to announce!!!

To Calgary: Clarke MacArthur, 2013 3rd (84th)
To Toronto: Alex Tanguay, 2013 7th (209th), 2013 7th (211th)

We think that Tanguay is an upgrade over C-Mac and can be a terrific role model for our young squad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
To New Jersey: 2013 1st (23rd), Matt Finn
To Toronto: 2013 1st (10th)

Yes, I do have both teams.. but I worked with another GM in order to get the deal done. It's been approved. Toronto moves up in the draft but loses a terrific young defenseman in Finn. On the flipside, New Jersey picks up a terrific dman, who may eventually be paired with Adam Larsson, and can still pick up a fantastic forward with the 23rd pick.

FlamesFreak4

Oct 10, 2012
Calgary
:flames have sent forward Curtis Glencross to :bolts for pick #33 and d-man Keith Aulie.

:bolts confirms.

We feel as though Glencross adds some needed grit and added depth to our top 6.
We wish Keith Aulie all the best on the franchise that originally gave up on him :)sarcasm:)

Tampa Bay is now looking for Defence + Picks for Vinny Lecavalier.

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
:canes

Tomas Tatar
1st Round Pick

:wings

Jeff Skinner

While its tough to lose a player of Jeff's magnitude, recent injury history has been a concern. We add a talented player in Tatar to step into Jeff's spot, and add a high pick to help us add a player who can help us now.

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
:wings confirm. We acknowledge Skinner's injury history, but see him as adding another wrinkle to our talented squad.

Knowing the luck of the Red Wings, Skinner will win the Rocket Richard 10 years in a row, Tatar will be a bust and the 1st Rounder will never make the show. Best of luck with Jeff.

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
:bolts confirms.

We feel as though Glencross adds some needed grit and added depth to our top 6.
We wish Keith Aulie all the best on the franchise that originally gave up on him :)sarcasm:)

Tampa Bay is now looking for Defence + Picks for Vinny Lecavalier.

^i was aware of that ;)....we feel Aulie is a good, experienced pro now, and can step in for Anton Babchuk, who'll likely test the free agent waters as a UFA...

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:edmonton

Looking for two Top-4 defensemen and size at forward positions.

Willing to move my two 2nd round picks as well as other assets. (Hall/Nuge/Eberle/Schultz/Yak are non starters).

May look to move up in the draft from 7th OV. Lemme know if you're interested in trading down.

Will jettison roster players for picks.

Aela*

FLA confirms both trades.

And we have a trade to announce!

:panthers

Antoine Roussel

:stars

Mike Matheson
4th (91st ovr)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
To Florida: Antoine Rousell

To Dallas: Mike Matheson + 4th florida (91st overall)

I accept the deal

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
To Florida: Antoine Rousell

To Dallas: Mike Matheson + 4th florida (91st overall)

I accept the deal

Not that it makes much difference, but it's pick #92. Since Winnipeg gets pick #59 for compensation, every pick after that moves "down" a spot even though it's still the same pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad