FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Wait... What?

upload_2021-5-18_15-59-25.png

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
He should honestly have been up for MVP as well. What a season. First must-watch player the Wings will have on their roster since the retirement of Z.

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
Remember when Yzerman and Detroit were ridiculed by other fans for going off the board to take him 6th OA?

Are there even 5 players looking back on that now that are better long term prospects than Seider? I'm more impressed with him than Byram, Turcotte isn't looking like the messiah alot of HFB USA Hockey fans pretended he was, Kakko has struggled immensely at the NHL level, and even Hughes, who I'm sure will still turn out fine and I admit I'd still take over Seider, is like a 0.4 ppg player through 2 seasons.

SergeiYzerman

Oct 9, 2018
Seider might very well be the most important piece in our entire system. It's one thing to have a guy that's super defensively accountable, or a guy that puts up points, but Seider is somewhat of an ideal prospect to have because not only does he do just about everything he does at such a high level, but he's also one of the most adaptable players I think I've ever seen. The kid literally adjusts to whatever he needs to do in the system that he's in, and then executes it very well. He's a player that should thrive with just about any coach in any system. You could pair an offensive guy with him and he'd be the first guy to drop back, or you could pair a defensive guy with him and he'd jump into the play. I'm absolutely ecstatic about what this kid could end up becoming.

6'3" smart, smooth skating, right shooting, bulldozing, elite D men with offense don't grow on trees.

Reactions: Realgud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad