Mo Rielly - "Our Norris Trophy Candidate"

usernamezrhardtodo

Mar 26, 2014
Rielly has been excellent through the first two games. His skating on the rush has been something to marvel at too just found another gear. Defensively quiet as well.

I am not crazy about him in general...but he has played very well compared to the reg season. The fact he isn't making stupid gambles at the other teams blueline seems to be one of the most noticeable things he is doing right. I guess they told him to be more conservative in his pinches and its working out so far. I just keep worrying he will start to take chances again on D with stupid pinches that lead to odd man breaks on us. I hope I am wrong and he continues to play well.

Stonehands1990

Apr 2, 2021
I am not crazy about him in general...but he has played very well compared to the reg season. The fact he isn't making stupid gambles at the other teams blueline seems to be one of the most noticeable things he is doing right. I guess they told him to be more conservative in his pinches and its working out so far. I just keep worrying he will start to take chances again on D with stupid pinches that lead to odd man breaks on us. I hope I am wrong and he continues to play well.
He’s also not doing that stupid circle the net thing that allows all defenders to get back and negates the entire point of him jumping into the rush. Quick and concise passing. It seems like he was overthinking a lot during the season

Reactions: usernamezrhardtodo

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
E2e-WAvXIAMYavV

Stepping up big time. Maybe people need to chill on moving him and replacing him with Sandin.

Reactions: leafsgirl12

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
So the broadcast crew said something complimentary about Rielly.

I understand your (fake) outrage at this.

Dude voiced an earnest opinion the only fake outrage is yours over his purported outrage, man, what is it with hfboards posters and an obsession with buzzwords over forming a critical thought. I know we're talking about grown men playing a game but you can still do better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad