GDT: "Mo' Money Mo' Problems" -- NY Rangers @ Vancouver Canucks || Sept 26/13 7PM TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
if this was WHL Shinkauruk would of tried toe drag backhanded topshelf there. Kid doesn't have the confidence yet.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Lou looks great tonight, i think what will really help him is if torts can shore up our D, and he is not being left out to dry so much, and especially push back by the team if he does let in a bad one, not just quit.

We have him and schneids to thank for that 2012 president trophy, the team didnt show up many nights, and that could only go on so long and it caught up with us last season.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
if this was WHL Shinkauruk would of tried toe drag backhanded topshelf there. Kid doesn't have the confidence yet.

He already scored one tonight. I think he was just trying to be unselfish and pass to someone so they could get a goal. He should stick to his strengths though. :handclap:

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
the only thing i can complain about tonight is shots against. we've been outshot a lot this pre-season...hopefully the trend doesn't continue. lu's looked stellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad