GDT: "Mo' Money Mo' Problems" -- NY Rangers @ Vancouver Canucks || Sept 26/13 7PM TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
fHT9vPc.jpg

--

Streams:

http://www.feed2all.eu/type/ice-hockey.html
http://atdhe.eu/hockey

Last edited:

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
I expect our regular season roster to play with our top 6 D-men to play....no Alberts or Weber

Sedin Sedin Hansen
Burrows Kesler Higgins
Shinkaruk Richardson Santorelli
Gaunce Horvat Sestito

Edler Tanev
Hamhuis Corrado
Garrsion Bieska

Luongo

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Well, this should be intriguing. Nothing like a little AV to break out of the monotony of playing the Oilers and Sharks repeatedly.

Also, I love how the Rangers are making the trip out West for the preseason. This is probably the most travelling they will do all season :laugh:

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Well, this should be intriguing. Nothing like a little AV to break out of the monotony of playing the Oilers and Sharks repeatedly.

Also, I love how the Rangers are making the trip out West for the preseason. This is probably the most travelling they will do all season :laugh:

MSG renos gettin' done, I believe that's why.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
I think Ranger vs Vancouver was done because of the switch of coaches.....and the 94 cup final 20th anniversary.....

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
MSG renos gettin' done, I believe that's why.

That would explain it.

Still, you know you have an easy regular season travel schedule when you can just be like "***** it, let's travel across the continent for a few meaningless preseason games" :laugh:

StringerBell

Oh my God TPM :laugh:

Your GDT's are always great but this one is just something else entirely! That picture might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on HF.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
AV looks like the dumb sidekick to the small scale criminal mastermind next to him who's plans never works out.

Läck starts.

Last edited:

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
Added some line breaks in the GDT to fix it in wide browser windows as the graphic tiles were breaking. Let me know if I accidentally made it worse for anyone.

carolinacanuck

Apr 5, 2007
The Carolinas
hmm...i'm feeling slighted. the original GDT post by TPM is blank for me. No pics or anything. Any reasons why? Browser issue, settings, account restricted for being an obnoxious jerk?

anyone got an idea?

thanks in advance

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
hmm...i'm feeling slighted. the original GDT post by TPM is blank for me. No pics or anything. Any reasons why? Browser issue, settings, account restricted for being an obnoxious jerk?

anyone got an idea?

thanks in advance

Are you at work? Try going to http://imgur.com and see if it works. The only other thing I can think of is an ad blocking software due to the ads that get shown in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->