News Article: MLSE won't accept negative COVID test result for events, attendees must be vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
All the more reason why none of this makes sense. Since the vaccines only prevent the majority from becoming ill, and they can still get and transmit Covid then what is the point of all this?

If someone chooses to take the risk of going out and getting Covid without being vaxxed, how is that an issue to anyone else?
I won’t be in crowds any time soon but I’m not a unhealthy person also. I’m not getting this rushed vaccine. I think Swedens approach blows all this hype right out the water. They have never shut down yet. Hmmmm eh

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
masks are safe for children 2 and up, and that’s even those with special medical needs. Why wouldn’t you protect your toddler?

Because there's a near 0% fatality rate under 9 for one thing.

Let's put helmets on all toddlers. Learning to walk is dangerous.

Reactions: Auston 316

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Does it matter?

MLSE has decided how they want to conduct their business, and no one is forced to go to Leafs' games.

Actually, might be some turnover of tickets and perhaps a hooligan crowd will show up and make some noise?

Through their triple stacked masks at 60% building capacity? Can't get any worse I guess, I wouldn't count on it though.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Because there's a near 0% fatality rate under 9 for one thing.

Let's put helmets on all toddlers. Learning to walk is dangerous.

It’s not all about fatality rate. Hospitalizations of children are going up considerably, but whatever, it’s pretty clear from your comment you don’t want to have a reasonable debate so I’ll bow out before it begins

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
It’s not all about fatality rate. Hospitalizations of children are going up considerably, but whatever, it’s pretty clear from your comment you don’t want to have a reasonable debate so I’ll bow out before it begins

I think much gets lost when the only concern is the number who die, not the health impact.

I know more and more programs are starting up for the long haulers, as not everyone is going back to normal after being sick. Recovery isn't always complete.

Reactions: Sypher04

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Restrictions based on medical status is always illegal. Can you turn away someone in a wheelchair? Someone who is blind? Someone with HIV or AIDS or even Tuberculosis? The answer is no.

And businesses are not private if they allow the public through their doors, once that happens, they cannot discriminate for any reason. Every businesses licensing agreement states they are required to follow Human Rights, Canadian/Provincial/Municipal laws/by-laws or face fines up to and including the loss of their license.

There is no right to violate other people's rights to not be around unvaccinated people.

Reactions: myleafs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad