MLS Thread: 2020 Edition

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Are they seriously projecting that giant ass adidas logo in the middle of the pitch?

And they need to fix this camera angle. Feels like I'm watching a game at Goodison Park.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
So f***ing dumb. Everyone wear your masks during the walkouts. Super important we do that.

"ok, now rip those masks off and get within 2 inches of literally almost every player for the opposing team for the next 90 minutes."

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i don't get why so many people have an issue with el trafico

it's not the coolest sounding rivalry "nickname" but what other options were there? battle of LA county?

Reactions: Cassano

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
i don't get why so many people have an issue with el trafico

it's not the coolest sounding rivalry "nickname" but what other options were there? battle of LA county?

Sometimes simple is better. LA Derby or LA Classico is more than fine. I know there's something to be said for not following trends and not just copying Europe making something organically. El Traffico isn't it imo.

Agudelo makes up for his hilarious miss in the first half.

Reactions: robertmac43

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Sometimes simple is better. LA Derby or LA Classico is more than fine. I know there's something to be said for not following trends and not just copying Europe making something organically. El Traffico isn't it imo.

Agudelo makes up for his hilarious miss in the first half.
yeah both of those would've been cool but i'm sure they were passed over for being too plain or because the cali clasico already exists

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Reyes was in great distress and the lack of a plan at the stadium and a lack of urgency on behalf of the stretcher crew was ridiculous. Make it look like you give a shit about your job and hustle.

I am an MLS original fan...love this league but the COVID mess and this scene tonight makes me question if the right thing is being done here.

Reactions: kingsboy11

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Reyes was in great distress and the lack of a plan at the stadium and a lack of urgency on behalf of the stretcher crew was ridiculous. Make it look like you give a shit about your job and hustle.

I am an MLS original fan...love this league but the COVID mess and this scene tonight makes me question if the right thing is being done here.
Absolute embarrassment that you had a player coming over pulling the stretcher. Kid got hit in the neck and couldn’t breathe. Absolute disgrace. Those guys pushing the stretcher would be fired tomorrow if it were me in charge.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Back to the game...I feel Robles could have done better. He gets there but has himself all twisted around so the ball rides up his body and into the net. Great cross though and big effort from Mueller.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Akindele is no natural finisher but he contributed to both goals with runs that occupied defenders. He made a difference.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Back to the game...I feel Robles could have done better. He gets there but has himself all twisted around so the ball rides up his body and into the net. Great cross though and big effort from Mueller.
I don’t think you can blame Robles all that much.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i really hope MLS has a plan for when players need to be taken to the hospital. hospitals in FL are being completely overrun because of covid and any player requiring a hospital visit or an overnight stay would no doubt he at great risk of infection

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I enjoyed the broadcast last night. It was creative and well executed under the circumstances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad