MLS 2021, 22

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You’re barking up the wrong tree with Long. Personally I think it should be Richards, Zimmerman, Brooks, EPB, CCV, McKenzie, etc over Long. I just don’t know if Trusty is someone I’d call up just yet. Next cycle without a doubt one of the first names on my list.
I mean the whole selection is insane. It’s one thing to have an agenda, and it’s another thing to select like USA does. CB is horrible on the team and they are refusing better options. Hell, I mean if you look at Fulham, Robinson and Ream has been a very solid left side of defense for them and they are a mid table PL team; and Ream can’t get a look. Not that Ream is anything special but when your options are this bad why not even go for chemistry? On form, the current favorites are no where near the best on form, and arguably on talent

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
when LAFC signed Bale there were a ton of rumors they were trying to trade away Arango. But he never stopped scoring.

If Austin gets out of this half only down one it’s a miracle

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
I am on my hands and knees, please Philly or NYCFC beat LAFC in the final. I can't stand the thought of LAFC winning MLS cup

And I am on the opposite side. Already had to deal with NYCFC winning one before RBNY. Can't have them winning another before us or Philly getting one. Maybe Bale will actually play in the final as a warmup for USA vs. Wales?

Reactions: sabremike

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
And I am on the opposite side. Already had to deal with NYCFC winning one before RBNY. Can't have them winning another before us or Philly getting one. Maybe Bale will actually play in the final as a warmup for USA vs. Wales?
No hyperbole, but Bale makes LAFC worse. I wouldn’t let him touch the field unless it’s a late desperation sub

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Philadelphia Union may be the greatest team in the world. They’re no worse than the greatest team in the eastern conference

Reactions: trostol

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
really need philly to win this

lafc supporters are already insufferable shitbags. i can't imagine how much worse it'll get if they win it all

Reactions: kingsboy11

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
A little Philly love from Sean McDermott in Buffalo
1667410608583.png

Reactions: Basement Cat

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
I’m worried it’s a year to early. Think he needed a year of MLS starting like his brother had.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
MLS going to 30 teams already? I know they've been aggressive, but holy shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad