OT: MLB Thread Part XX: Title incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Dont get the AJ Cole decision for the 9th either. He will come back down to earth.

Can we have Kahnle back now?!?!?

And Cessa over Sheffield? Cmon now.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Regarding Yoenis' injury: I should stop caring about this stupid f***ing sport.

Shut him down. Get the surgery. We aren't trying to gamble at the edge of October. We are a billion games in debt in f***ing July.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Regarding Yoenis' injury: I should stop caring about this stupid ****ing sport.

Shut him down. Get the surgery. We aren't trying to gamble at the edge of October. We are a billion games in debt in ****ing July.

Between this constant shit and the fact that I’m reading that small market teams have dropped out on familia bc the Mets aren’t willing to pay, I can’t do it. I cannot stay interested in this team. Worst ownership in sports.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
winning the game, apparently.
Oh please give me a damn break. Shreve’s stuff sucks ass. He is lucky it was the Mets who squandered that opportunity through and through. He has been so up and down.

still beside myself that Chapman came in that game. Why not Acevedo? Wtf not

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Oh please give me a damn break. Shreve’s stuff sucks ass. He is lucky it was the Mets who squandered that opportunity through and through. He has been so up and down.

still beside myself that Chapman came in that game. Why not Acevedo? Wtf not
Brilliant.Bring in a rookie for his 1st appearance in the majors in a terrible situation.Are you even serious??and for all the crap you give Shreve,he saved their asses today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad