OT: MLB Thread Part XIV: Only One New York Team Matters :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
What Judge is doing is unreal..

What Brian Cashman did is even more unreal.

Anyone know what Brendan Ryan (went in the Castro deal), Shane Greene (Didi Gregorious), Jesus Montero (Pineda) and John Ryan Murphy (Aaron Hicks) are doing?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Only five teams in baseball have a +46 run differential or better.

The Yankees just pulled a +46 in five games.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Judge, Sanchez, Betances, Severino, Didi the new "core" with options like Bird, Hicks, Montgomery, Torres, Frazier, etc... :handclap:

RangerBlues

Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC
Add a top of the line pitcher to that.
I dont know if the Yankees have enough pitching.
Tanaka has to fix his mechanics. His stuff is flat.
FLAT!
CC can give innings.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
FLAT!
CC can give innings.

They've got a kid in aaa that is almost ready. Remember, this wasn't supposed to be happening yet. This was supposed to be the 'first wave' of kids, none really expected to do much but adjust to MLB. Next year, when the 'second wave' comes in should have been the start of building towards this dominance. Instead, the stars have somehow aligned and its happening.Right.Friggen.Now.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
FLAT!
CC can give innings.

Severino gonna be the Yankees future ace IMO.. but I wouldn't mind him having to be the "2" this year, with Pineda the 3, CC the 4 and so on, if Tanaka doesn't get his **** together.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
They've got a kid in aaa that is almost ready. Remember, this wasn't supposed to be happening yet. This was supposed to be the 'first wave' of kids, none really expected to do much but adjust to MLB. Next year, when the 'second wave' comes in should have been the start of building towards this dominance. Instead, the stars have somehow aligned and its happening.Right.Friggen.Now.

Chance Adams.:yo:

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I'm really worried about Severino's long term durability. Overthrowing the fastball and throwing so many sliders is just a recipe for an elbow explosion.

I'm hoping the Yankees can snag David Pertersen tomorrow provided that Beck doesn't some how fall to them. Big lefty college arm who should move through the system very, very quickly (not end of this year quickly, but sometime next year quickly.)

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
I'm really worried about Severino's long term durability. Overthrowing the fastball and throwing so many sliders is just a recipe for an elbow explosion.

I'm hoping the Yankees can snag David Pertersen tomorrow provided that Beck doesn't some how fall to them. Big lefty college arm who should move through the system very, very quickly (not end of this year quickly, but sometime next year quickly.)

I'm hoping for Petersen as well, but he's moved up boards I think.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I've seen him mocked as high as 13, but most have him going to the yankees or after.

I have no idea what other teams' draft boards look like so we'll see tomorrow. I just hope they stay away from HS arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad