Status
Not open for further replies.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Pair it with the severino deal and you gotta be happy about the future
If Hicks can stay healthy, it’s an absolute steal. Hell, they still owe Elsbury pretty much the same amount as Hick’s entire contract to sit on his ass.

On a side note, is there a baseball version, or similar site of hfboards? I need something to obsess over in the summer months after the draft and July 1st lol

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Of course Severino and Hicks get hurt immediately after their extensions. I like the Gio Gonzalez signing as insurance, they needed another veteran arm.

Judge has been destroying pitching all Spring which has been beautiful to watch.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Hallefreakinglullah, Jake finally gets his extension and it wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be once the Mets were caved in PR-wise.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Had to tell my buddy (not a particularly huge baseball fan) to pump the brakes with the Padres who took 3 out of 4 against the Giants. He was under the impression that the Giants were still good and I had to remind him that they last won the World Series the same year that the Kings won their last Stanley Cup.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
As a devils/Yankee fan, can we be cursed with any more injuries than this year? Jesus Christ...now Bird is down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad