JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Lmao the ump ejected Tyler Anderson because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
McCutchen: just an off year or the beginning of a steady decline?

A bit of both.

18 LOB for the Bucs today. It's feast or famine with this team, seems like once a week we have a game like this.

Cole being absurdly easy to hit since coming back from injury doesn't bode well, either.

Last edited:

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Oh Mets.

Myers homers to tie it with 2 out in the 9th.

God awful pitch by Familia, flat fastball down the middle. deGrom gets screwed out of a win, again.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Stanton pulled something trying to go for second on base hit causing him to be tagged out easily to end game. Didn't look good sadly

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
And the Marlins proceed to lose a 2nd straight to the White Sox with Sale going tomorrow against Koehler.

Love Stanton but at this point the injury prone tag fits.

Tigers squeak one out by a 2-0 score to put an end to their losing streak, amazingly scoring only 2 on 14 hits. Mariners up 4-3. Bumgarner and the Giants up 2-0 on the O's.

Last edited:

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
That was easily Boyd's best game as a Tiger. He has been fairly solid overall but that was the first time I can recall him going more than six innings.

Detroit needed that win badly too.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
That was easily Boyd's best game as a Tiger. He has been fairly solid overall but that was the first time I can recall him going more than six innings.

Detroit needed that win badly too.

I still can't believe that the Tigers got that many hits, yet only managed 2 runs...well, not quite, as at times, the Tigers can't run the basepaths or they hit into DPs like no one's business.

And the Tigers could've/should've won at least a game in Seattle, but the bullpen. Only if the team could stay healthy, it would almost be like getting several trades if Zimmerman et al can come back and play well (soon).

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm stunned there are this many empty seats for the Rivera monument plaque ceremony.

Then again I've stuck by the air conditioner all weekend, being out exposed in the open on a 95 degree day isn't exactly ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad