MLB regular season thread - Part 9: Mets freefall Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
There's no value if your playing on a bottom feeder.

What value is there if your all world but being that good you can't provide enough to get out the basement? Voters don't look at Sabremetrics they look at winners.

Winners=value

This is a dumb post.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
There's no value if your playing on a bottom feeder.

What value is there if your all world but being that good you can't provide enough to get out the basement? Voters don't look at sabermetrics they look at winners.

Winners=value
You're*

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
and the cubs banners are deeper than the titanic at this point

you'll be brushing off a lot more than just dust off of those things
I'll take my chances on the Cubs this year instead of living in the past.

#markmcgwiresyndrome

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
So, Baseball tonight. Seems like the ball is flying around the league tonight. Manny has #30, and just saw Worth hit one out. Is it me or has Home Runs seem to go up this year. I remember last year the complaint seemed to be lack of scoring. I don't see that this year.

And now Harper is called out even though his hand was on the bag. How the heck do the umpires get that wrong. Can't another ump overrule if it's that obvious like that? Why couldn't the home plate umpire call him safe, as he has a better view.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Bryant is really good. I think he's close to surpassing Ryan Theriot as best Cubs left side IF of the last 20 years

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
This is about Mike Trout tho.....

but your complaining about trout supporters when thats literally the only thing that benefits bryant and what you said makes him great

he is behind arrenado in homers and rbis
he is behind murphy in rbis and batting average and all batting categories except homers

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
There may be a full moon tonight or pigs may be seen flying, 2 hits with RISP for Justin Smoak. Had not had one since mid-June.

With the O's getting wrecked, it's a must win night for KC, DET and SEA. Oh and HOU too.

Last edited:

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
There may be a full moon tonight or pigs may be seen flying, 2 hits with RISP for Justin Smoak. Had not had one since mid-June.

With the O's getting wrecked, it's a must win night for KC, DET and SEA. Oh and HOU too.

935083.gif

also my pathetic search for watching/listening to my team continues. I'm following the Astros online cause with HS football back, baseball is put on the back burner on the radio. 2-0 Houston

Marisnick makes it 3-0

Last edited:

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I really wish I could play Gary Sanchez in fantasy but I don't want to bench Posey, Bogaerts, or Correa. Gonna use a keeper on him and flip him in the offseason hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad