MLB Regular Season Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
The Mets and Nats are probably going to both finish the season with a better record than the winner of the NL West. Not as if that will be a shocker since I think the Cards/Pirates did that last year.

The runner up of the NL East will have to play the runner up of the NL Central in a one game playoff, and that really sucks for the loser of that game.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
I knew Keuchel would regress a little after last season but wow he looks brutal.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Should I buy low on Wainwright? My starters are Wacha, Hamels, and Salazar.

Those are 3 good starters. Hamels has struggled a bit but I expect him to be him usual self. Salazr has been excellent. Wainwright pitching wise has been ok tonight, facing an impotent lineup. Not sure I switch him for the three you listed.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
nats pitching throws a shutout at royals after two straight games holding cardinals to 1 run. looks like nats are gonna be able to match mets pitching this year

BackHandShelf22

Apr 12, 2014
Astros and Yankees crumbling. It's early yet, but I didn't see this kind of struggle coming for these two.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Aoki earned that 90 feet. Stepped on -> takes knee to face -> stepped on again.

Also contrary to popular folklore, I don't believe in Stephen Vogt.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I knew Keuchel would regress a little after last season but wow he looks brutal.

He'll normalize. His control is way off right now and his BABIP is also inflated. There's definitely something weird going in Houston though because they should not be this bad.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Get Jon Gray away from Coors and he dominates.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Astros and Yankees crumbling. It's early yet, but I didn't see this kind of struggle coming for these two.

Im not surprised to see the Yankees struggle because a lot of their hitters are old and they had resurgent years last season. Losing Greg Bird was a big blow.

I excepted to Astros to regress a little but they shouldnt be this bad. The rotation and Giles has been horrible and the bottom of the order is the worst in the majors. They might need to call up AJ Reed sooner they would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad