Red Sox/MLB MLB considering drastic rule changes that could speed up games, create universal DH in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I banged in today - sent my foreman a text at 2:30 last night that I thought it would be a bad idea for me to go in.

As far as David Price goes, he really grew on me. I think he’s redeemed himself. Good for him! That whole team will receive deafening cheers at opening day - Price especially.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
lol saw that coming. he's been waiting to tweet that

haha. Seriously.. I could be wrong, it was late and there was a shit ton of baseball the last few days, but he almost looked like he was acting happy.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Okay, fire Cora, hire a new manager and win in his first year again next year. Repeat.

I will say. His strategy of having his starters get their off day work in during the game instead of out was f***ing genius. The bullpen as a whole pitched great, but this helped a lot.

Reactions: lopey

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Didn't take him long.

He was awesome in this post season but he is still a dink.

I listened to one of his post game press conferences and he was talking about the media holding the choker trump card, using it against him, and using it well. I hope that's what he was referring to, not some kind of contract negotiation crap.

Frankie says relax.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I listened to one of his post game press conferences and he was talking about the media holding the choker trump card, using it against him, and using it well. I hope that's what he was referring to, not some kind of contract negotiation crap.

Frankie says relax.
Really nothing to negotiate. Just a matter if he opts out or not.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Well this has been fun. I’ve never seen a more confident team in all my years as a fan. This team KNEW they were going to win the World Series.

Another year, another parade!

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
With-out Question The City Of Champions!!!

DqpSArAX4AEfrSW.jpg:large

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Watching ESPN (shoulder surgery, don't judge me) and wow Jessica Mendoza is god awful.

She's making Stephen A Smith sound intelligent and in the know right now talking about game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad