Red Sox/MLB MLB considering drastic rule changes that could speed up games, create universal DH in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
DqpZBSCW4AEN1Nu.jpg

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Well that was fast. :amazed:

from espn.com:

The Boston Red Sox and Houston Astros have been installed as co-favorites to win the 2019 World Series heading into an offseason that could see impactful free agents change teams and shake up the odds.

The Red Sox and Astros, the past two World Series champions, are each listed at 6-1 at the SuperBook at Westgate Las Vegas. The New York Yankees and Los Angeles Dodgers, two potential landing spots for prized free agent Bryce Harper, are each 7-1.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Well that was fast. :amazed:

from espn.com:

The Boston Red Sox and Houston Astros have been installed as co-favorites to win the 2019 World Series heading into an offseason that could see impactful free agents change teams and shake up the odds.

The Red Sox and Astros, the past two World Series champions, are each listed at 6-1 at the SuperBook at Westgate Las Vegas. The New York Yankees and Los Angeles Dodgers, two potential landing spots for prized free agent Bryce Harper, are each 7-1.
I can’t think about 2019 until after the parade lol

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I don’t think I slept more than 2 hours last night. The gym at 6:15 this morning was...not great.

Reactions: lopey

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t think I slept more than 2 hours last night. The gym at 6:15 this morning was...not great.
I did same I just finished cardio and am so tired - hopefully work will be easy at least going in late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany