Mississauga Steelheads 2015 Off-Season Thread ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
So what does everyone see in the Steelheads future?

I have many thoughts but want to hear what everyone else thinks first lol!

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
So what does everyone see in the Steelheads future?

I have many thoughts but want to hear what everyone else thinks first lol!

To me the future rides on three variables.

1) The development of Mcleod, Bastian and Day. These 3 are core pieces of the team going forward and they need to take the next step in order for this team to be competitive.

2) The Goalie situation. The brain trust need to acquire a steady OA candidate for next season to stabilize the position on this squad. With that they need to continue to draft and develop goalies. The franchise hasn't had a true "goalie of the future" since drafting Martin. Now with his potential departure we need someone to plug the hole for 1 year and develop the next one as the backup. For too long have we been acquiring goalies that leave after 1 year/never grow with the team. (Maxwell, Teichmann, Carty, Marchand, Brennan). It's been OK with Martin but with him gone it will be crucial to draft a stud 99 goalie or trade for a 97/98 who can backup next year and then take the reigns in 2016-2017 and be the starter for a couple of seasons.

3) Utilize the Import Draft. Since the 2012 CHL Import Draft only 2 of our 5 selections have shown up with only 1 making a significant impact (Babinstev). Good teams find a way to have success in the import draft and hopefully the Steelheads can find a way this year to add 2 valuable pieces to next years roster.

Petes

Jun 23, 2014

1) The development of Mcleod, Bastian and Day. These 3 are core pieces of the team going forward and they need to take the next step in order for this team to be competitive.

2) The Goalie situation. The brain trust need to acquire a steady OA candidate for next season to stabilize the position on this squad. With that they need to continue to draft and develop goalies. The franchise hasn't had a true "goalie of the future" since drafting Martin. Now with his potential departure we need someone to plug the hole for 1 year and develop the next one as the backup. For too long have we been acquiring goalies that leave after 1 year/never grow with the team. (Maxwell, Teichmann, Carty, Marchand, Brennan). It's been OK with Martin but with him gone it will be crucial to draft a stud 99 goalie or trade for a 97/98 who can backup next year and then take the reigns in 2016-2017 and be the starter for a couple of seasons.

3) Utilize the Import Draft. Since the 2012 CHL Import Draft only 2 of our 5 selections have shown up with only 1 making a significant impact (Babinstev). Good teams find a way to have success in the import draft and hopefully the Steelheads can find a way this year to add 2 valuable pieces to next years roster.

I have a feeling the Petes will want to give Wells the starting position in NHL draft season next year. So Matt Mancina likely could be available via trade. If in the right situation, I could see Mancina being very good.

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
I have a feeling the Petes will want to give Wells the starting position in NHL draft season next year. So Matt Mancina likely could be available via trade. If in the right situation, I could see Mancina being very good.

I like the idea, Mancina is a 96 to so you have a couple seasons left with him. Others I would target would be Nichols, Smith, Fotinos and Graham.

mcreferee

Jun 6, 2011

^^^This^^^

I haven't commented here in a long while, but this sums it up nicely. That said this really is hockey basics...draft well, develop and build from the net out.

This team / franchise has never hit a home run in the import draft. Kitsyn and Partanen are the only two true "impact" imports I can think of and Grauwiler played a key support role on the Dogs team that went to the conference finals in 2004. Otherwise import picks have been wasted (e.g., Vasilevsky, Karlsson, etc.) or have returned mediocrity. I realize that there are many factors that effect this draft, but landing two impact players is a must, preferably two 97s or 98s that will be around for 2+ years and have an impact (a Goldobin or Tolchinsky type).

Martin was a franchise tender but he's likely gone. I know Cameron left the cupboard bare after the Mem Cup run, but it was Boyd's responsibility to recoup picks and re-build. He really hasn't done that...he's shuffled some pieces around but never truly seemed to go into rebuild mode. There are a few pieces to build around, but...

As for available tenders for next year, it would be too early to speculate. That said, the poster who mentioned Mancina could be right if the Petes decide to go with Wells. Unlikely that Mancina would want to find himself as a number two again. I doubt that Nichols would be traded to anyone other than a contender, although draft picks talk. Look what happened this year with Paterson and how much of an impact he had with the Rangers...I'm not sure many saw that move coming.

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario

Yeah you pretty much hit the nail on the head here but ill still through in my thoughts which are similar.

1) The development of the kids is key. It's not going to be easy though. I won't name names but I have spoken to Steelheads parents players at events/online and there is a sour feeling in Mississauga that has them (Players) questioning if they want to be here. Now outside of Day, MM, Bastian, not many players have true value. So they have to build around these guys. Play them on the first powerplay. Let them play big minutes. Don't mess around with them like they did Barwell (some could argue bad example, but he did finsih the season with Sag 28 pts in 44 games)

2) Draft well. One thing I have noticed about the Steelheads is they take a large group of local kids in the draft. I have heard it's to save money on billets. If thats the game play its a bad idea. Draft the best player available with each pick and build a winner the right way.

3) A goalie is a must. Some that may be available are Matt Greenfield (I wouldn't) Matt Mancina, Jack Flinn, and Alex Fotinos are guys who come to mind. Matt Mancina would be cheap but his numbers kind of scare me.

4) I am not a big fan of the leadership group here. I think its time to look at moving guys like Cianfrone, Burnside, and guys like Donnelly, Thompson (Although doubtful he returns as an O/A, and Zottl. It's time to go through a proper rebuild and not try to just make it into the playoffs. The Lodge deal has set the team back as I think he has played his last game here (Signed with WPG Last week)

I know that next year we have a few guys who are going to be really high draft picks but there is no one to surround those guys. So hopefully at best we have Sean Day for another 2 years. We should build for that second year.

5) Use the Import picks. At the townhall meeting Elliot and James said they wouldn't use import picks for the sake of using them. Such a piss poor attitude IMO. Most teams have 1 import making a significant difference this year. Actually most teams have 2 making differences. As much as I didn't mind Sam Babinstev, he was an overage player this year with over 120 games of experience in this league. He should have been better. With the first pick we have in the Import draft we could easily find an import forward who could put up the numbers Sam had this year by the end of next season if played in the right situation.

It's time management and Ownership got serious about winning. I know a lot of STH and I like them all. They have been paying there money for years and deserve a real winner. I won't be renewing my season tickets in Mississauga next year. I will not pay for that. I was not entertained most nights and that's all I want. Most of that falls on the coach and lack of real talent on this team. But now is the time to get serious. I was one to complain about the crowds but most nights I wasn't surprised why no one would show up. This team had 7 forwards who played more then 36 games who had less then 10 points and yet they sold farm for Jimmy Lodge. Come on!

Look, I want to say next year will be better. It will be more entertaining but I am not sold on it being better. Especially if they decide not to use import picks.

Anyways sorry for the rant.

On a side note I just want to say it was a experience having Steelheads season seats this year. The front office are great people. Met a few friends who hopefully will see this and accept my invitation for jays game and beers this summer.

Look forward to all the fun off season talk.

goodtimes

Sep 24, 2013
Yeah you pretty much hit the nail on the head here but ill still through in my thoughts which are similar.

I have spoken to Steelheads parents players at events/online and there is a sour feeling in Mississauga that has them (Players) questioning if they want to be here.

With all due respect to those who you have spoken to, be careful what you wish for, im not sure there are many that would have opportunities within the league, its not like there a talented team thats under performing, there isn't much skill here.

They should probably be happy they are in the league at this point.

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
With all due respect to those who you have spoken to, be careful what you wish for, im not sure there are many that would have opportunities within the league, its not like there a talented team thats under performing, there isn't much skill here.

They should probably be happy they are in the league at this point.

No I agree 100%. When there was the rumor going around that 15 of them wanted out, I had even said 5 of them would be lucky to find teams that want them.

Macker88

Jul 15, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
1) I'd have to agree the development of Mikey McLeod, Sean Day & Nathan Bastian will be key for the future of this club. They are three building blocks that allow the Steelheads to have strength down the middle moving forward, along with a bonafide number one defender. Where they run into trouble is their depth following those three. Gerhart, Smith, Robinson, are nothing more then bottom six players. Stephen Gibson will develop into a solid stay at home option. But even still his ceiling is a 2nd pairing defenseman.

2) The goaltending situation is a glaring weakness moving forward. Martin despite being injured will going the pro ranks next season. Brennan is gone, and lets be honest he was okay, but struggled to move laterally and his reflexes where questionable at best. Zanussi is not an OHL caliber starter, plain and simple. He has far to many holes in his game to start 50+ games. As a back up he could be okay seeing 12-15 games of action. Leif Hertz wasn't good in his minimal action, struggled with the speed of the game, rebound control, his size leaves little room for error and he's not the most technically sound goaltender. Kasimir Krol deserves a shot at the roster next season, he won't be the starter we need, But i'd prefer to move forward with a '98 back up and an OA starter, over a 96 back up and an OA starter. It allows the progression from each year to be a smooth one, rather then constantly searching for OA goaltending options. In regards to who would be available, many expect Ken Appleby to turn pro text season, but the Generals would gladly move him next season if he returns as they'll be in full on rebuild mode and in dire need of picks after they sent all of theirs away to deals in an attempt to go for it this season. Obviously Mancina could be available to, and would make a ton of sense. Jack Flinn, Justin Nichols, Michael Giugovaz and Alex Fotinos are all options for OA's. While Erie's Devin Williams could be available as the Otters rebuild they may choose to go with Dekoning as their starter and have Jake Lawr back up. Ottawa will have Herbst and Lazarev back along with two quality OHL ready prospects battling for 2 spots, so Lazarev could also be available.

3) The Import spot needs to be used to the best of its ability. None of this we have enough Canadian boys to field a good team. Yes we most definitely do, but the top two teams in the OHL have imports producing very efficiently and if you look as the majority of the past OHL champs, they all have two imports contributing. To be successful in the OHL you need to use your import and OA positions to the absolute best of your ability.

4) Drafting, I get it you want to draft hometown flavor.. but why ? Poll every Steelheads season ticket holder and they'd tell you they would prefer a winning team over a team full of Mississauga born players. Yes its nice to have a hometown flavor to your line up, but i mean look at the top teams.. Oshawa has know one from Oshawa.. The Soo has one player from Sault Ste. Marie. Not only to they need to not focus on hometown players they need to simply draft better. If your going to draft highly skilled players, allow them to play a skilled game. Boyd didn't allow Barwell to do so and he looked like a bust, he's looked good with Saginaw in an offensive role. If you wanna play a checking game, draft players that fit. The steelheads need to scout much better, they have next to know late round gems, even their top 100 picks dont progress into elite talent.

5) They Make Up of The Team - Players look dead... they look to have no interest, they seem to not want to be in Mississauga. I can echo other members in saying Ive also heard many players want out, many players wont be able to crack other clubs and would bring little return so their stuck, but in reality the Steelheads need to give this roster a big shape up. Bryson Cianfrone is not a captain, Im sorry he's a nice enough kid, above average skill, but you need more heart. Shake the roster up before next season, get fresh blood in and change the mentality.

Overall - I do like some pieces with this club, there is potential. Moving Forward the depth down the middle is fairly impressive. If you go McLeod #1, Bastian #2, Clark #3 you have depth down the middle. Josh Burnside has great speed, can crash an bang and has some offensive ability, him along side the speedy McLeod is a nice start. Damian Bourne will never live up to his first round billing. But he skates well for a big bodied forward, finishes checks, will drop the gloves, he does have deceptive offensive skills but uses them inconsistently. He could he a nice 2nd line option with Bastian if they add a skilled winger there. Ideally I really like Bourne and Clark as 2 pieces of the 3rd line. Marcus Dickerson impressed me in his limited ice. He hunts the puck offensively, plays fairly sound positional hockey, good speed and offensive attributes.. ideally he's not a top 6 player yet but a capable option in the bottom 6. See the issue is after Burnside, McLeod, Cianfrone and Bastian you have no top 6 talent, and even Burnside and Bastian you could argue are better suited on your third line. Defensively I'm a fan of Stefan LeBlanc, Day and Gibson. Bean isn't a bed 6/7, but Zottl needs to go. An Jared Walsh, while he's not terrible he's not overly offensive, he lacks size and physicality. He is a bottom pairing guy, but with what the trout have, Walsh isn't an ideal fit.

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
1) I'd have to agree the development of Mikey McLeod, Sean Day & Nathan Bastian will be key for the future of this club. They are three building blocks that allow the Steelheads to have strength down the middle moving forward, along with a bonafide number one defender. Where they run into trouble is their depth following those three. Gerhart, Smith, Robinson, are nothing more then bottom six players. Stephen Gibson will develop into a solid stay at home option. But even still his ceiling is a 2nd pairing defenseman.

2) The goaltending situation is a glaring weakness moving forward. Martin despite being injured will going the pro ranks next season. Brennan is gone, and lets be honest he was okay, but struggled to move laterally and his reflexes where questionable at best. Zanussi is not an OHL caliber starter, plain and simple. He has far to many holes in his game to start 50+ games. As a back up he could be okay seeing 12-15 games of action. Leif Hertz wasn't good in his minimal action, struggled with the speed of the game, rebound control, his size leaves little room for error and he's not the most technically sound goaltender. Kasimir Krol deserves a shot at the roster next season, he won't be the starter we need, But i'd prefer to move forward with a '98 back up and an OA starter, over a 96 back up and an OA starter. It allows the progression from each year to be a smooth one, rather then constantly searching for OA goaltending options. In regards to who would be available, many expect Ken Appleby to turn pro text season, but the Generals would gladly move him next season if he returns as they'll be in full on rebuild mode and in dire need of picks after they sent all of theirs away to deals in an attempt to go for it this season. Obviously Mancina could be available to, and would make a ton of sense. Jack Flinn, Justin Nichols, Michael Giugovaz and Alex Fotinos are all options for OA's. While Erie's Devin Williams could be available as the Otters rebuild they may choose to go with Dekoning as their starter and have Jake Lawr back up. Ottawa will have Herbst and Lazarev back along with two quality OHL ready prospects battling for 2 spots, so Lazarev could also be available.

3) The Import spot needs to be used to the best of its ability. None of this we have enough Canadian boys to field a good team. Yes we most definitely do, but the top two teams in the OHL have imports producing very efficiently and if you look as the majority of the past OHL champs, they all have two imports contributing. To be successful in the OHL you need to use your import and OA positions to the absolute best of your ability.

4) Drafting, I get it you want to draft hometown flavor.. but why ? Poll every Steelheads season ticket holder and they'd tell you they would prefer a winning team over a team full of Mississauga born players. Yes its nice to have a hometown flavor to your line up, but i mean look at the top teams.. Oshawa has know one from Oshawa.. The Soo has one player from Sault Ste. Marie. Not only to they need to not focus on hometown players they need to simply draft better. If your going to draft highly skilled players, allow them to play a skilled game. Boyd didn't allow Barwell to do so and he looked like a bust, he's looked good with Saginaw in an offensive role. If you wanna play a checking game, draft players that fit. The steelheads need to scout much better, they have next to know late round gems, even their top 100 picks dont progress into elite talent.

5) They Make Up of The Team - Players look dead... they look to have no interest, they seem to not want to be in Mississauga. I can echo other members in saying Ive also heard many players want out, many players wont be able to crack other clubs and would bring little return so their stuck, but in reality the Steelheads need to give this roster a big shape up. Bryson Cianfrone is not a captain, Im sorry he's a nice enough kid, above average skill, but you need more heart. Shake the roster up before next season, get fresh blood in and change the mentality.

Overall - I do like some pieces with this club, there is potential. Moving Forward the depth down the middle is fairly impressive. If you go McLeod #1, Bastian #2, Clark #3 you have depth down the middle. Josh Burnside has great speed, can crash an bang and has some offensive ability, him along side the speedy McLeod is a nice start. Damian Bourne will never live up to his first round billing. But he skates well for a big bodied forward, finishes checks, will drop the gloves, he does have deceptive offensive skills but uses them inconsistently. He could he a nice 2nd line option with Bastian if they add a skilled winger there. Ideally I really like Bourne and Clark as 2 pieces of the 3rd line. Marcus Dickerson impressed me in his limited ice. He hunts the puck offensively, plays fairly sound positional hockey, good speed and offensive attributes.. ideally he's not a top 6 player yet but a capable option in the bottom 6. See the issue is after Burnside, McLeod, Cianfrone and Bastian you have no top 6 talent, and even Burnside and Bastian you could argue are better suited on your third line. Defensively I'm a fan of Stefan LeBlanc, Day and Gibson. Bean isn't a bed 6/7, but Zottl needs to go. An Jared Walsh, while he's not terrible he's not overly offensive, he lacks size and physicality. He is a bottom pairing guy, but with what the trout have, Walsh isn't an ideal fit.

Good stuff but I can't really agree with the bolded statement. Most games Walsh was our most physical dman. He isn't shy to taking the body and can line guys up when he can. IMO a guy who went to a NHL camp this past season is not a bottom pairing guy but should be in your top 4 dmen.

NHL Fanatic

Oct 4, 2010
GTA
Devlin finishing off the year in the ECHL with the Brampton Beast
Venuto signed with the Pensacola Ice Flyers of the SPHL
Lodge with the IceCaps

Last edited:

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
So far Devlin has played 2 games with Brampton and has a goal in both games.

devils55

Mar 9, 2012
Next year

I expect many changes to come during the off-season

#1 Boyd will stay on as GM, the team will look for a suitable head coach to take over and bring in a more offensive system

#2 I agree with you guys when you say some players don't want to be in missy, but I also agree that a quarter of the kids on this team don't even deserve to be in the OHL. Im interested in what missy does with Sean Day, hearing he wants out(London), but im not sure missy is willing to part unless they could get a significant return.

#3 The team next year will have significant changes. Martin, Lodge, Brennan, Thompson, Zottl, Babintsev, Devlin are all gone

#4 Hopefully they can draft someone dynamic with their first rounder, would love to see the other mcleod on the team. The two imports picks must be players who are willing to commit (not william nylander) and be difference makers. Hopefully they can get Hague to turn down Michigan and come get exposure for his draft year. Not sure how many drafted prospects they could have coming in but hopefully 1 or 2 can make the team. And they have to get rid of players that are worthless (Donnely, Smith, Gibson, Lattavo, Gerhart)

#5 The goalie situation is kind of a joke, Zanussi and Hertz should be in junior A or B, that should be there #1 concern going into next year.

#6 I love how when missy trades players that don't seem to be working out in missy go on to do great things elsewhere. Carty, Venuto, Ditomaso, Barwell all had fantastic years after leaving missy, no wonder every wanted out at the trade deadline.

#7 Lines for next year

Burnside - Cianfrone - Import 1A
Bastian - Mcleod- 1st rounder 1B
Bourne - Clark - MacIntyre
Dickerson - Import - Prospect

Leblanc - Day (30 minutes a game with these two together)
Walsh - Bean
Gibson - Prospect

literally any goalie available

#8 Overage situation, I would take Burnside and Cianfrone and trade for an impact overage defenseman if both your import picks are forwards, or draft an import d-man because outside Day and Leblanc and maybe walsh they really don't have much back there.

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
I expect many changes to come during the off-season

#1 Boyd will stay on as GM, the team will look for a suitable head coach to take over and bring in a more offensive system

#2 I agree with you guys when you say some players don't want to be in missy, but I also agree that a quarter of the kids on this team don't even deserve to be in the OHL. Im interested in what missy does with Sean Day, hearing he wants out(London), but im not sure missy is willing to part unless they could get a significant return.

#3 The team next year will have significant changes. Martin, Lodge, Brennan, Thompson, Zottl, Babintsev, Devlin are all gone

#4 Hopefully they can draft someone dynamic with their first rounder, would love to see the other mcleod on the team. The two imports picks must be players who are willing to commit (not william nylander) and be difference makers. Hopefully they can get Hague to turn down Michigan and come get exposure for his draft year. Not sure how many drafted prospects they could have coming in but hopefully 1 or 2 can make the team. And they have to get rid of players that are worthless (Donnely, Smith, Gibson, Lattavo, Gerhart)

#5 The goalie situation is kind of a joke, Zanussi and Hertz should be in junior A or B, that should be there #1 concern going into next year.

#6 I love how when missy trades players that don't seem to be working out in missy go on to do great things elsewhere. Carty, Venuto, Ditomaso, Barwell all had fantastic years after leaving missy, no wonder every wanted out at the trade deadline.

#7 Lines for next year

Burnside - Cianfrone - Import 1A
Bastian - Mcleod- 1st rounder 1B
Bourne - Clark - MacIntyre
Dickerson - Import - Prospect

Leblanc - Day (30 minutes a game with these two together)
Walsh - Bean
Gibson - Prospect

literally any goalie available

#8 Overage situation, I would take Burnside and Cianfrone and trade for an impact overage defenseman if both your import picks are forwards, or draft an import d-man because outside Day and Leblanc and maybe walsh they really don't have much back there.

Good analysis Devils but I would like provide some other input if OK.

1) Don't think we will see a change at coach or gm. As one of the lower tier financial teams it makes more sense for someone to have both roles.

2) Trade Day to London, at this point I'm OK with it.

3) I wouldn't be surprised to see Zottl and Thompson rostered to start the season next year. With the uncertainty of Burnside now that he signed a pro deal those two plus Bryson might be your overages in September.

4) Def agree with you about drafting wise, need to go BPA and talent. Is Hague rumored to be interested in Michigan? Gibson also showed a lot of progression this year and turned to be a solid dman from time to time.

5) Zanussi proved he can play in this league, not as a starter but he belongs.

6) Terrible to watch but great for the kids. Everyone we traded this year had an impact I belive.

7) Agree with almost everything. I would say play the 1st rounder as your 3rd centermen to allow for more depth. Bean won't be in the top 4 I can assure you that. Also Leblanc and Day never gelled this season. Day was always better when paired with Walsh or Devlin. I'd find an OA partner for Day and play Walsh - Leblanc as your first pairing.

8) I personally like Cianfrone as a captain and hope he's in line for a big OA year. Who knows, aside from him and Burside the OA situation does need to be a key topic of the offseason.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Steelheads may have drafted a dark horse in the 9th round, Mark Rozanov, a 1997 born centre.

Steel Toe

Oct 24, 2012
Caledon
Steelheads may have drafted a dark horse in the 9th round, Mark Rozanov, a 1997 born centre.

Good pick up for sure, he can step right in and contribute. An older pick who has something to prove .

71 pts in 40 gms in outlaw league
and 22 goals in 33 gms with Flyers midget team. Lead reg season and playoffs in scoring. So for a 9th rd pick not shabby I would say!

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
1st Round (4th overall) - Owen Tippett, RW - Toronto Red Wings

4th Round (65th overall) - Aidan McFarland, LW - Quinte Red Devils

5th Round (89th overall) - Cayden Primeau, G - Philadelphia Revolution

6th Round (103rd overall) - Matthew Titus, RW - Ottawa Valley Titans

7th Round (127th overall) - Darcy Walsh, C - Ottawa Jr. 67’s

8th Round (145th overall) - Ryan O’Connell, RD - Ottawa Jr. 67’s

8th Round (160th overall) - Scoley Dow, LW - Quinte Red Devils

9th Round (165th overall) - Mark Rozanov, C - Don Mills Flyers

10th Round (185th overall) - Christopher Garbe, LW - Long Island Gulls

10th Round (190th overall) - Ryan Radisa, RD - Mississauga Reps

11th Round (205th overall) - Jack Lyons, LD - Toronto Jr. Canadiens

12th Round (225th overall) - Jett Alexander, G - North York Rangers

13th Round (245th overall) - Harrison Toms, RD - Toronto Titans

14th Round (265th overall) - Maxime Fortin, LD - Thunder Bay Kings

15th Round (285th overall) - Ryan Wells, LD - Mississauga Reps

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Fish sign '98 American defenseman Austin Osmanski.

"@OHLSteelheads: We'd like to welcome @aosmanski36, who has officially committed to the Steelheads! #TroutTalk #FutureFish"

Last edited:

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
Fish sign '98 American defenseman Austin Osmanski.

"@OHLSteelheads: We'd like to welcome @aosmanski36, who has officially committed to the Steelheads! #TroutTalk #FutureFish"

Now we just wait for Nick Hague *crosses fingers*

Steel Toe

Oct 24, 2012
Caledon
Now we just wait for Nick Hague *crosses fingers*

This being his draft year it's a wise choice to play in the OHL, word is he is interested in school.
When the Steelheads drafted him he said he would report , but something might have changed.
Time will tell if he comes or not .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad