Miscellaneous Playoff discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Just saw the hits on Drouin and Condra. Holy ****. They got obliterated.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I've lost a lot of respect for Trotz these playoffs. He just can't help himself but whine at every stop & play the victim card. It's fine when his time dished it out but god help you if you give it back.

His head would explode having to play the Isles in a series.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I thought he looked the same last post season. Remember he had like 4 run-of-the-mill glove saves bounce off of his catcher and into the basket?

I'm not a big fan of his to be honest.

I'm skeptical that he isn't crippled in the arms. Shoot high and make him move a limb and there seems to be a very high chance of scoring.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Marleau can still skate.

Yeah, Marleau is pretty good. I love him in fantasy, start the year great, hit a couple categories, slow down but not notice near/after ASG. Then by the end of the year, when your safe lead is eaten into, wonder where your production went, and it's cause Patty had slowed down.

Still love the guy tough. Was a C, then an A, now just the 3rd line center, but he produces and is liked by his team. I'd trade for Marleau in a heartbeat as compared to the, under no circumstances for Chara.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
I'm really enjoying watching St. Louis. Dallas not giving these guys much trouble through two.

And on a side note, I love they ring the bell the number of times the goals scored, and have the fans count with. Fun for the home team.

On a side note, if Couts grows up to be Backes, I would be very happy.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm really enjoying watching St. Louis. Dallas not giving these guys much trouble through two.

And on a side note, I love they ring the bell the number of times the goals scored, and have the fans count with. Fun for the home team.

The Blues are playing their best game of the playoffs by far. Complete domination.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006

The origin of that is the Towel Guy, who has had season tickets in the upper deck for as long as I can remember. He runs down to the edge of the deck, hams it up a little, spins a towel in the air, pumps his fist for the crowd to count, and then throws the towel into the lower bowl.

Last edited:

He Is Knocking

Jul 1, 2015
Lehtonen costs more than Mason & Neuvirth combined ($5.9M to $5.73M). :laugh:
Dallas has too much cake invested in their goaltending.

The Hickey hit gave me goose bumps, I absolutely loved it and that type of physical hockey in general.

I dislike Letang but feel he got railroaded, pretty much the same with Schenn as I feel Wilson on Amac was worse. During the regular season still can't believe that Subban got off on his chicken wing to Giroux from the DoPS if the playoffs are the barometer for player discipline.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Drouin won't last long in the league if he keeps trying to make moves like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad