Miscellaneous Playoff discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
He just actually has to deal with a skilled team now. The flyers made it easy for him. We played too much perimeter hockey. The pens are crashing the net.
True, but he's let in some awfully soft goals. Murray has been the better goalie in this series and that shouldn't be the case.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
The first one tonight was pathetic. Msaon would have been beheaded in center city if he let that one in.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Look at all the mental mistakes they are making. Chasing hits getting out of position. Trying to jump pucks but missing. I contribute that to fatigue. We may have lost but the flyers made the capitals feel their pain.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Look at all the mental mistakes they are making. Chasing hits getting out of position. Trying to jump pucks but missing. I contribute that to fatigue. We may have lost but the flyers made the capitals feel their pain.
flyers hurt them forsure.

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010

Caps choking as they always do. Nothing really new.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Pittsburgh's just a better team. Washington could get by the Flyers with Kuznetsov pulling a disappearing act. It's not really working so much for this series with Pittsburgh getting scoring from everybody.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I'm pretty sure Buccigross has said every hit in the this series was perfectly fine (even the suspended ones), but lambasted Schenn.

I could be remembering it wrong.

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
Derrick Pouliot sucks. What a ****** draft pick that's will probably end up being a Marc-Andre Bergeron clone.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Malkin is one of the most careless hitters in the league. He doesn't hit often, but when he does it's dirty more often than not.

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
Malkin is one of the most careless hitters in the league. He doesn't hit often, but when he does it's dirty more often than not.

When you never have to pay for it, why change?

Can you blame Wilson for trying to injure people when nobody tries to stop him? It's not like Hextall and Hakstol who took Gudas aside to tell him to stop. Ever hear capitals management doing that for Wilson?

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
When you never have to pay for it, why change?

Can you blame Wilson for trying to injure people when nobody tries to stop him? It's not like Hextall and Hakstol who took Gudas aside to tell him to stop. Ever hear capitals management doing that for Wilson?
Yeah, it's hard to understand why Wilson always gets the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it's because the Caps are the best team in the league. But at some point they will have to suspend him and after that he won't get away with questionable hits anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad