Miscellaneous NHL Talk XXIX - You Talkin' about PLAYOFFS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchennSational1022*

Hank was the only reason Tampa didn't score 10 goals. Blaming him is absurd.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Man, that sucks for Lundqvist. Who saw 12 goals in 2 games?

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
i was planning on going to bed early tonight because of being up so late last night. IF this goes into 2ot i will be a zombie tomorrow

You really need to stop going to strip clubs during the week and watching strippers display their talents with ping pong balls..

SchennSational1022*

really? Did you not see that final goal or the stamkos goal which were squarely on him?

The final goal was awful but the defense has been ****ing pathetic. Tampa has been just skating circles around them like they're turnstiles. Hank has been left out to dry, big time. He made at least 4-5 gigantic saves in this game.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Lightning remind me of the 09/10 Hawks

Lots of young talent breaking out together. They luckily wont see half the team gutted by cap
Their future looks bright.
Callahan is bit overpaid, but he's the kind of player you need to complement players like Stamkos or Johnson.

SchennSational1022*

Callahan is bit overpaid, but he's the kind of player you need to complement players like Stamkos or Johnson.

Callahan has been absolutely abysmal these playoffs. His appendix did just explode last week though :laugh:

Origina1Master

Mar 15, 2015
My favourite part is that Glen Healy always manages to be wrong. He was talking at the beginning of the game how it had been "x" many playoff games since he had given up 6 goals (before last game obviously) and how there was "no chance" he would do it again tonight.

Not that I would have predicted otherwise, I just really don't like Healy and laugh at all the things he says that come back to bite him. I didn't get to watch the rest of the game, so I wonder how he reacted haha.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
It's actually kind of impressive how well the Rangers do despite having as much money in goaltending, Nash, and St. Louis as they do.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
King Henrik does deserve some blame but man Rick Nash should be guy media goes after

Yet another no show in playoffs this year

Even brighter future when you factor in they have kids like Drouin and Vasilevskiy not playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad