Miscellaneous NHL Talk XVIII - 2018/19 Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Just in case people missed it earlier today:

Asked on Monday if he wanted to be a Winnipeg Jet for the long-term, Trouba was non-committal.
“Same answer as always,” he said to the familiar question. “We’ll figure it out once things get going in the summer, what’s best, and move forward from there. We gotta sit down, have a meeting and figure out what to do moving forward. I haven’t really thought about it. I tried to put it in the back of my mind as much as I could this year.”

Asked Trouba if he plays a role in helping the Jets stay under the salary cap this upcoming season, he responds, “that’s Chevy’s job.”

Reactions: TheKingPin

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Hamilton will have nightmares of Ovechkin after this series is over.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Q: The season was quite difficult psychologically - did having a newborn make it at least a bit better?
A: I am not talking about this at all. After a lot of negative experience I decided to protect my privacy - and we are here for hockey after all...
(no idea what he's getting at?)

I think this is commentary on the negativity he received from benny and Deadhead. Those two monsters don't know what they are capable of.

At least he took Benny's advice and got a life.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Brutal no goal call against the Caps.

No reason why that isn't a goal.

The refs are a special kind of incompetent these playoffs.

They even reviewed it and called no goal. Unbelievable.

Reactions: pit and Rebels57

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Looks like the old "intent to blow the whistle" rule has struck again. f***ing absurd rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad