Miscellaneous NHL Talk Part XIII - 2018/19 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Can’t wait to watch myself later. Looks like G has taught the kids well. Love TK. It would be nice to have 3 recent cups but I think I still like being a flyers fan better.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Nice to see that hasn’t changed. There was a period when we didn’t have the talent so we got our doors blown off before we could work our game against the Pens. I think it’s shifting back in our favor now, especially as we add skilled forwards with sandpaper to their game.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Nice to see that hasn’t changed. There was a period when we didn’t have the talent so we got our doors blown off before we could work our game against the Pens. I think it’s shifting back in our favor now, especially as we add skilled forwards with sandpaper to their game.
Nothing like going in with game plan of having your d handle the puck in offensive zone against pens forecheckers. Especially such a graceful offensive dmen as hak and hexy kept dredging out there.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Something tells me a large contingent of hf flyers will go there. Last year birds were in europe too.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
New Jersey & Edmonton played in Germany (Draisaitl) & Switzerland (Hischier) this year. They were exhibition games then they played a regular season game in Sweden. While Florida (Barkov) & Winnipeg (Laine) played in Finland.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Since the HF Flyers Community thinks it's a good idea to trade Gudas and Voracek, so let it be done, does this mean the Flyers are going to resign Neuvy? Otherwise, who is the Czech on the team to play ambassador to the host city of Prague?

Good thing the Flyers just accquired Hartman. Now the team won't have to relocate since they just traded away Stolarz, and Ghost is just about out the door. Need an American on the team to keep playing in America. Less the Flyers be moved to Quebec City, or maybe even Saskatoon.

Reactions: Rebels57

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Since the HF Flyers Community thinks it's a good idea to trade Gudas and Voracek, so let it be done, does this mean the Flyers are going to resign Neuvy? Otherwise, who is the Czech on the team to play ambassador to the host city of Prague?

I think this announcement is the death knell for Voracek especially. They wouldn’t host a game in Czechia (see, I’m hip) without trading one of the biggest Czech stars. It’s simple logic.

And David Kase will be the ambassador.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad