Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LVII: Countdown to June 2nd and the draft lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Damn, killer if Eriksson-Ek is out. He’s been really good.

That’ll be a crusher to Minnesota’s game 7 chances. Too bad. I’m enjoying watching Minnesota battle.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Nick f***ing Bjugstad of all people

Didnt know he was still in the league :laugh:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
These goalie interference rulings are just awful. Get rid of this system, it's way worse than before challenges
Agreed. If it's called goal/no goal on the ice and the refs huddle together and overturn the original call, it should automatically go to review. You shouldn't force a team to challenge a call that you're 50/50 on. The whole challenge system is garbage

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Pens fans seem to think Sullivan is a goner.

If Hextall hires Hakstol to coach the Pens I will literally drown to death on tears of laughter.
And then I'll just fully expect Sullivan to end up in lumbus or newark just to shit all over us again.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Every player is more useful after they leave here.

Not true. There are generally two camps. You have the players that are far more useful once they get away from this awful organization, but then you also have the players who quickly flame out of the league or professional hockey altogether because we're the only organization that is stupid enough to employ them.

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I hope the Wild can pull it off and win Game 7. They're a likeable team like Nashville and a Avalanche/Wild series could be interesting. Colorado always has problems against Minnesota.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I hope the Wild can pull it off and win Game 7. They're a likeable team like Nashville and a Avalanche/Wild series could be interesting. Colorado always has problems against Minnesota.
I hope so, too. Minnesota is definitely likable. No flash except for Kaprizov, but they work really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad