Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LVII: Countdown to June 2nd and the draft lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Brock Nelson was everywhere.

The Islander-Bruins should be a good series. Shame the Isles are missing Anders Lee.

Stumble40

Jun 24, 2019
upload_2021-5-26_21-17-9.jpeg

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Plus massive score effects since isles are the exact type of team to be sitting on the lead while Pens are the opposite.
Yeah, I wouldn’t say Pittsburgh “dominated” tonight whatsoever. Shots were tied, I think, when the Isles went up by 2. Then they played it safer while the Penguins pushed forward. Even still, the Isles had multiple grade A chances to go up by 3.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Sick score, suck me dry, yinzers. I enjoyed that game, Coliseum is a great crowd and they brought out the old whiny bitch Pens that we have rarely seen since they acquired the Sullivan Dome.

Think I gotta go with the Ice Mets again over the Bruins. Hate Boston. Hope a team other than Tampa can make it out of the other wing, and just roll the dice in the "conference finals" or whatever.

Go Preds.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
The Isles top 6 D doesn’t look too impressive on paper with 83 year old Andy Greene still a regular but they are making it work so far. Shame Homer and the scouts got fixated on Morin’s size in 2013 and let Pulock pass on by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad