Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LVII: Countdown to June 2nd and the draft lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I've been pretty lucky with games in person. Never seen a major injury live. The most traumatizing thing I've seen at an NHL game is probably Rex Ryan's muffin top.

rex-ryan-jersey-confusion-595x606.jpg

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Looks like coach Q made the wrong decision to start in goal

Driedger has been their best goalie this year though. Way better than Bob. Really can’t fault him for that. If anything, he could’ve started the playoffs with him, and I don’t think that would’ve been a bad choice. Maybe not doing that was the real wrong choice, even if it hasn’t worked this game.

Losing your #1 defenseman and now Barkov getting injured early is tough sledding though.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Driedger has been their best goalie this year though. Way better than Bob. Really can’t fault him for that. If anything, he could’ve started the playoffs with him, and I don’t think that would’ve been a bad choice. Maybe not doing that was the wrong choice, even if it hasn’t worked this game.

Losing your #1 defenseman and now Barkov getting injured early is tough sledding.

Wasnt Driedger coming back down to Earth a bit the last few weeks?

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
It’s going to be low key enjoyable for me to see the Islanders and St Louis get knocked in round 1.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Wasnt Driedger coming back down to Earth a bit the last few weeks?

Well, he missed a couple weeks with an injury and then had a shutout against Tampa in his game back pre-playoffs. His stats were still fine in April, even if they dipped a tiny bit. I guess the argument is his dip was still better than Bob.

Reactions: Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad