Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: 2016/17 Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Friedman's saying Hanifin could be trade bait this summer for forward help.

I still think Carolina could be the team to land either Duchene or Landeskog. They have both have the pieces & cap to do so.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Friedman's saying Hanifin could be trade bait this summer for forward help.

I still think Carolina could be the team to land either Duchene or Landeskog. They have both have the pieces & cap to do so.

I have thought that for a long time, too - it makes a lot of sense for both sides. Unlike ourselves, they probably know what they have with their defensemen already.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
There's not hitting anymore lol. Each game there killing one another and flyers except a couple couldn't take this abuse. Too soft.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Is this the first time since the 2011 Cup Final Julien and Vigneault meet in the playoffs?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
There aren't many guys around the league that I really wish we had - I like drafting and developing our own guys much better - but I really would love it if we had Pastrnak. And Pulju. Just those two would be fine lol.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Sportsnet picking up the CBJ feed. Is absolutely putrid. The announcer is awful and the feed dulls out the crowd incredibly.

Terrible

I have heard them before and they are awful.
But Gamecenter is using the NBC feed, and that is exponential multitudes worse.

People who hate our broadcast crew ought to give a listen around the league the next few weeks - we have easily one of the best around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad