Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: 2016/17 Playoffs Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
Hard to imagine a less deserving fanbase overall. They had good ones who stuck by the team, but the past has shown over that the bulk of them will jump ship ASAP.

That's why Flyers fans shouldn't care because the reality is most people in Pittsburgh don't care. The Steelers OTAs get more attention then the Penguins winning cups.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Literally the only good thing about the vile yinzers winning again is that Kessel got another cup. Other than that pass me a barf bag.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
lolz

Who even ****ing cares. Not me. I'm perfectly in balance. It's no ****ing skin off of my ****ing teeth that these mongrels have chewed their way to another bone. Who the **** cares? It's not like it matters. It's ****ing so much easier to be ****ing totally relaxed and not let ****ing **** like this get to you. You guys should try it and be more like me, I'm ****ing telling you, ****ing hate and ****ing ****su***** anger will ****ing get you no****ingwhere.

P.S. fml x infinity

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
meh.
goaltending did not help Nashville, but its tough to win games when you dont score goals. shutout twice and held to one goal in another. that isnt good enough. Nashville's lack of top 6 forward depth caught up with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad