Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: 2016/17 Playoffs Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Nashville's PP really left something to be desired. I'm not sure if it was due to Johansen being out but sheesh it was bad.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Penguins won it, sure, the fast whistle helped, as did the shots off the post, but Nashville got all the power plays and didn't even threaten.

Rinne gets too much blame, game 5 the first three goals were all legitimate, no Mason "opps", just good shots that he didn't make great plays on - asking your goalie to make great plays all the time is wishful thinking unless you're really lucky. He kept them in this game, and the winning goal was a fluke bounce & shot.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Hahaha I don't get why Milbury is on TV. I really enjoy Kevin Weekes though and would easily prefer him over Milbury.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
I hate to be a Negative Nancy but the worst thing about the Pens winning back to back cups is I highly doubt the Flyers ever do it again, don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's impossible but I think it's damn near close, and as much as I hate it I have to tip my hat to the Pens they beat 2 of the supposed top teams in the East in the first 2 rounds on their way to the cup, but here's to the monster of a cup contender hopefully growing in Philly, in Hexy we trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad