Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: 2016/17 Playoffs Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychwarfare

Mar 1, 2017
As much as I hate the Pens...they've already won a couple cups...and they're not quite as ***** as they used to be...

Then I factor in how much I hate Tom Wilson and love the choke that Ovie and the Caps seem to be...and

I really hope the Caps lose...seeing them never get anywhere is more rewarding to me than seeing the Pens simply not win another one...

Hoping for Nash or Ott to win it all since I like both coaches

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
How can anyone who is a Flyers fan dislike any other team more than Pittsburgh? I don't get it.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
just my gut feeling but i don't see wash winning this one. I can see them totally outplaying the pens in the 3rd but the pens getting a break off washington being aggressive and capitalizing to go up 2-0. then the caps will score with under a minute left but it will be too late. hope I'm wrong...

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
just my gut feeling but i don't see wash winning this one. I can see them totally outplaying the pens in the 3rd but the pens getting a break off washington being aggressive and capitalizing to go up 2-0. then the caps will score with under a minute left but it will be too late. hope I'm wrong...

Seems about right.

psychwarfare

Mar 1, 2017
How can anyone who is a Flyers fan dislike any other team more than Pittsburgh? I don't get it.

Growing up (born in 82)...there seemed to be an awful lot more hate for the Devils than the Pens (I wasn't watching when the Pens won their 91/92 cups)...the Pens hatred seems relatively new to me...post-Lindros new

For me they're no longer the hot button team they once were under Bylsma...they just are what they are...I really only despise them when we're playing them.

Now, I just hate the Caps all the time...

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Growing up (born in 82)...there seemed to be an awful lot more hate for the Devils than the Pens...the Pens hatred seems relatively new to me...post-Lindros new

For me they're no longer the hot button team they once were under Bylsma...they just are what they are...

I was born in 85

Pens have beem the most hated team by Flyers fans since Crosby entered the league

Before that, they were behind the Devils but they were still up there.

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA

It waxes and wanes for some depending on their relevance but I can't imagine disliking anyone else more personally.

Pittsburgh

New York [Rangers]
Boston
Detroit
Chicago

Those are the only teams that I really dislike regardless of who happens to be playing for them.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
The lack of puck luck for the Caps is honestly astounding

That Oshie hit on Crosby!

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Braden Holtby should ****ing retire after that

Are you ****ing kidding me?!?