Minny Wild Ryan Hartman DOPS 3 Game Suspension

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
I don't know how Wild fans can make posts calling another team the "dirtiest" and "undisciplined" team without bursting into laughter, a team that has the 4th highest penalty mins this season and where Hartman and Foligno pretty much have a weekly standing meeting scheduled with DoPS.

Probably because Jets have actually been suspended more in the recent history?

Obviously the chart is missing Hartman's 3 games, but it's also missing Dillon's 3 games so I guess it evens out.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I don't know how Wild fans can make posts calling another team the "dirtiest" and "undisciplined" team without bursting into laughter, a team that has the 4th highest penalty mins this season and where Hartman and Foligno pretty much have a weekly standing meeting scheduled with DoPS.
Dude, you’re a Jets fan. Team has been a goon squad for a long long time. You act like Minnesota fans are the only biased team. Every fanbase supports the same BS behavior to the same extent.

Also why do you talk like a 13 year old on Reddit - “without bursting into laughter”? Grow up

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Dude, you’re a Jets fan. Team has been a goon squad for a long long time.

Coming from someone whose team employs or until recently employed Hartman, Foligno and Reaves. You guys live in the biggest glass house of them all.

Reactions: hn777

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Coming from someone whose team employs or until recently employed Hartman, Foligno and Reaves. You guys live in the biggest glass house of them all.
I’m sure all 17 Jets fans agree with you on this

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
When I saw the video of the supposed "worst missed call ever", as usual it was a dramatic overreaction by the local media. The "worst missed call ever" was so egregious that . . . Vegas rightfully would have been upset had it been called on them. Hartman tripped Hanifin to cause the incident in the first place, and then embellishes like he got his head taken off when he only gets clipped in the visor. Waaaah.

The real issue is that Hartman and a couple others on our team are poor losers. This cheap stuff happens every year when our season is on the ropes. It's getting old.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
The best kind

1712029578962.png

Mmm. Indeed. They're definitely your people then.

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
Didn't look at all to me like he was aiming at a particular official trying to hit them, just a frustrated, stupid play.

Fair enough suspension.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
hartman didn't have a good enough reputation with the refs to get that call before the tantrum and definitely won't be getting the benefit of the doubt at all going forward now

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
I am not a fan of Mr. Hartman but to get 3 games for tossing a stick on the ice seems absolutely ridiculous yet somehow typical of the NHL kind of like when the NFL gave players penalties for TD celebrations or .
There are players head hunting, players who past others from behind into the boards and players who are known for knee on knee hits that get away with fewer games suspended or just fines or maybe not even a penalty.

The players are basically told to shut up and accept piss poor officiating or get fined.
The NHL has not given the players an avenue to vent about officials.
It is one thing if the refs were not professionals and being paid handsomely to ply their trade but they are and they should be accountable for bad game sand praised for good games.
It is time that they be interviewed after games and made to explain their calls!!

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
I am not a fan of Mr. Hartman but to get 3 games for tossing a stick on the ice seems absolutely ridiculous yet somehow typical of the NHL kind of like when the NFL gave players penalties for TD celebrations or .
There are players head hunting, players who past others from behind into the boards and players who are known for knee on knee hits that get away with fewer games suspended or just fines or maybe not even a penalty.

The players are basically told to shut up and accept piss poor officiating or get fined.
The NHL has not given the players an avenue to vent about officials.
It is one thing if the refs were not professionals and being paid handsomely to ply their trade but they are and they should be accountable for bad game sand praised for good games.
It is time that they be interviewed after games and made to explain their calls!!
Do you want to go and propose this idea to their union . LOL

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Probably because Jets have actually been suspended more in the recent history?

Obviously the chart is missing Hartman's 3 games, but it's also missing Dillon's 3 games so I guess it evens out.

This chart was interesting thanks for sharing. I remember Brett Connolly of all people going full stupid on Tanner Kero but I had to look up the other Blackhawk one. Caggiula got a preseason game and I have absolutely no recollection of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad