Dec 10, 2012
I'd still like to see him actually throw the stick

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Without any video of the incident it’s hard to say what he deserves, I don’t think they showed it at all. Hartman was pretty pissed after he was high sticked in regulation and refs were right there with hands in pocket mode since it was a tie game.

Did Veggie Knight Jack Eichel get a fine or anything additional for the spear?

Last edited:

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011
Yeah, based on the video MMC posted he’s throwing his stick at the official. Before seeing it I thought maybe he chucked it on the ice as he was skating off and an official was nearby. Nope, he’s looking right at the ref and launches it from the bench.

Reactions: Memento

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
what an absolute quitter

could you make a more selfish decision at this point of the season?

Reactions: Memento

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
  • Haha
Reactions: VivaLasVegas

Apr 9, 2009
USA
NHL giving the refs more protection than the players.........

Head into the boards vs stick being thrown and sliding within 6 ft of the ref are clearly equal transgressions. :sarcasm:

I get why they suspended him, but I'm also an advocate of adding a zero to the end of each suspension's length. People would stop f***ing around.

Reactions: Realgud

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
3 games for this while Nic Hague didn't get anything for deliberately elbowing Namestnikov in the head.

But remember that the NHL and it's departement of safety really care about head injuries.

Reactions: johnnyonthspot

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
what an absolute quitter

could you make a more selfish decision at this point of the season?

The season is over big dawg, there is nothing left for this team to play for except maybe "pride"?

Anyway, clearly had no intention of hitting anyone with his stick, sure it was very unsportsmanlike, but I didn't know we suspended guys in the NHL for what basically amounts to a tantrum after the game is over? Far worse things have gone unpunished numerous times.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
And Wild fans defend this guy when he does shit like this like 3 times a season.
1712010708168.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad