GDT: Minnesota Wild @ Detroit Red Wings 1/25/13 6:30 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
So excited for tonight's game. I'm literally planning my entire day/night around it. We have to get back on a winning streak. I just noticed that we have 4 games in 6 nights. Tons of puck to watch, can't wait!

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Yep, a lot of hockey to watch.

This'll be a great game, and there are other very nice matches as well.

For Finns: Quite a good Pitkäveto-round.

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
In this shortened season back to back loses are really going to hurt so hopefully the Wild can put a big road win on the puck board tonight. Bordin should be fun to watch!

mnhowitzer

Jul 7, 2006
Did Suter fly with the team, or did he have the Wings owners pick him up in their private jet like he did last summer? :yo:

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Exactly, we can't afford to get on ANY losing streak if we want to make the playoffs for the first time in forever.

Let's do this!

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
So excited for tonight's game. I'm literally planning my entire day/night around it. We have to get back on a winning streak. I just noticed that we have 4 gamers in 6 nights. Tons of puck to watch, can't wait!

Didn't realize this. Cool but not cool that I can't stay up and watch them live.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I've been away from this site for a while, so pardon me for asking what the hell bacon has to do with Brodin???

:help:

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
I've been away from this site for a while, so pardon me for asking what the hell bacon has to do with Brodin???

:help:

If I'm not mistaken, he used to eat pasta with bacon before every game in the Swedish League so his teammates there called him Bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad