GDT: Minnesota Wild at Montreal Canadiens Oct. 17th 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
Hey Couldn't find the GDT, and it seems no one signed up to make one...

Habs lines:
Caufield - Suzuki - RHP
Slaf - Newhook - Anderson
Pearson - Monahan - Gallagher (aka the available for trade line)
Ylonen - Evans - Pezzetta

Matheson - Savard
Guhle - Kovacevic
Xhekaj - Harris

Montembeault

Wild Lines:
Forwards
Kaprizov-Hartman-Zuccarello
Johansson-Eriksson Ek
Foligno-Rossi-Gaudreau
Maroon-Dewar-Duhaime

Defensemen
Brodin-Addison
Middleton-Faber
Merrill-Goligoski
Mermis

Goalie
Fleury

Wild will go with 7 D because of Boldy injury - (source for lines sportskeeda)

Will be interesting to see how the team fares post- Kirby Dach injury. Go Habs!!!

Last edited:

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Hey Couldn't find the GDT, and it seems no one signed up to make one...

Habs lines:
Caufield - Suzuki - RHP
Slaf - Newhook - Anderson
Pearson - Monahan - Gallagher (aka the available for trade line)
Ylonen - Evans - Pezzetta

Matheson - Savard
Guhle - Kovacevic
Xhekaj - Harris

Montembeault (expected not confirmed)

Wild Lines:
Forwards
Kaprizov-Hartman-Zuccarello
Johansson-Eriksson Ek
Foligno-Rossi-Gaudreau
Maroon-Dewar-Duhaime

Defensemen
Brodin-Addison
Middleton-Faber
Merrill-Goligoski
Mermis

Goalie
Fleury

Wild will go with 7 D because of Boldy injury - (source for lines sportskeeda)

Will be interesting to see how the team fares post- Kirby Dach injury. Go Habs!!!
Sorry are these the actual lines??

Because I'll be very impressed if they did take off Andy and put him back next to Newhook
And doubly so with RHP who had chemistry with Suzuki last year in CCs absence

Soon I'll need Barron to play a game over Harris as well

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Sorry are these the actual lines??

Because I'll be very impressed if they did take off Andy and put him back next to Newhook
And doubly so with RHP who had chemistry with Suzuki last year in CCs absence

Soon I'll need Barron to play a game over Harris as well
I think Barron is playing tonight. I thought I heard MSL say something to that effect in his morning press conference

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
No Dach
No GDT
1 game week
Wish.com Ginette Reno

Montreal-Canadiens-Nick-Bobrov.png

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Gonna be at the game tonight in the desjardins devouring glizzies all night. If you see someone with 5 or 6 sausages stuffed in his throat, its MRB1P.

Ive been fasting since yesterday 6 pm

I think RHP will be a revelation league wide this season. The kid can play.
Hes getting written off around here by the usual suspects because of obvious reasons that shall not be named. And no its not size.

Change his name to something with more flavour and theyd be whining because he doesnt get enough ice time.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
MAF in net. His stats against the Habs: 26-13-6 , 2.93 GA avg and .903 sv%

This is going to be another high scoring game.

If they look better, are people going to say it's been "Kirby Dach all along!"?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Every team has injuries and for us at least, it is just another rebuilding year. It's terrible that Dach got injured but we have games to play and chances will be given to others to see what they can do. Newhook might not be Dach but he is a talented kid who has played center throughout his young career and he might do well, who knows?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I will look for confirmation of this. If you see any please send me and I will update the OP. Whoops quoted wrong post @Tyson in regards to Barron being in the lineup...
Trying to listen to these pressers when you can barely hear the questions makes it challenging. I thought he was asked if Barron was in and he said yes. Maybe I simply didn't hear the question right.

Every team has injuries and for us at least, it is just another rebuilding year. It's terrible that Dach got injured but we have games to play and chances will be given to others to see what they can do. Newhook might not be Dach but he is a talented kid who has played center throughout his young career and he might do well, who knows?
That's the proper answer but it seems this team is always having a player hurt. Any other of the 31 teams suffer anything significant since the season started? I legitimately don't know.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010

You don't even need to look very hard to find proof of that. Minny is playing tonight with 11 forwards and 6 defencemen because Boldy, Goligoski and Spurgeon are all injured and they don't have the cap space/time to call anyone up.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016

Dach was like our big 3....

Caufield, Suzuki, Dach

This hurts like hell, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad