"Minnesota stole Ryan Suter, I want to kick their butt"- Barry Trotz

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Smilodon, I really wish we would have such a large attendance like Nashville. You guys really set the bar.

Smilodon was talking about selling Wild tickets in Nashville.

99.2% attendance for the year last season, and we were HORRIBLE. We're doing pretty well :)

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
That grin on Suter's face always makes me LOL!

Who created that one? More HF Boards Photoshop brilliance!

llamapalooza did that one.

What also makes that photoshop is Nashville hung that Weber banner right after matching Weber's Philadelphia deal. It's kind of messed up.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
23rd place in the league last year. Amazing attendance there, Nashville.

Now is that in % capacity, or overall attendance? I think % capacity is a much more telling number. Overall attendance can be dampened simply by an arenas capacity.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
watching Preds games I see nothing wrong with the enthusiasm in the crowd. LOL isn't this an odd rivalry...Minnesota Nice vs Southern Hospitality.

651*

I pay attention to box scores for attendance and if memory serves me Nashville has an arena attendance of just over 17K, I believe. Which is not that big by arena standards. I also remember seeing they sell out quite a bit as I said before.

OpRedDawn*

By %, they're tied for 19th but last year is not a good indicator.
http://espn.go.com/nhl/attendance/_/year/2013/sort/homePct

Wild at number 2? That's pretty cray. I do wish we were louder though. The last time I went, I screamed nearly the entire time lol. Every time the other team entered our zone or fired a shot, I was screaming "NOOOO!!!!!!!"

I do kinda wish they did more college hockey antics at our games as well..... more fun and enjoyable. Imagine this after every goal! xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAzZoKWP5H0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad