"Minnesota stole Ryan Suter, I want to kick their butt"- Barry Trotz

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Just sounded like on ice smack talk. No malice involved, just something you do for motivation or de-motivation (of the other team). Hope there is some bad blood.

Billy Mays Here*

Yeah I mentioned this earlier in the off-season thread, funny stuff.

J22*

Yeo should respond with outrage over Nashville "stealing" Cullen.

Casper

30 goal grinder
Mar 23, 2010
MN
I would rather have someone hate us out of resentment than 'like' us out of apathy. **** the predators!

Wrong Box Legwand

Jul 29, 2013
He's joking. Of course, it never hurts to drum up a "rivalry" for the fans so they'll spend more money on Wild tickets.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Smilodon, I really wish we would have such a large attendance like Nashville. You guys really set the bar.

Last edited:

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Nashville has a pretty good attendance, one of the best in the Southern markets. When the team is doing well they pack that place too.

I hope we get a rivalry with them:handclap:

Sad thing is though, they're my fiancées favorite team, so by default they've become one of my other favorite teams, and I can't truly hate them:(

Ah well, for the next year, **** the Preds, Jets, Hawks, and Stars:D

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
1O4Zo.png

651*

Smilodon, I really wish we would have such a large attendance like Nashville. You guys really set the bar.

Are you joking? I was under the impression their attendance is actually pretty healthy and they sell out quite a bit.

dwanmaster*

Yeah their gonna kick our butts with that deadly Stalberg-Cullen-Fisher 1st line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad