OT: Minnesota Pro Sports Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I just feel so bad for AP. He is being wasted here. The worse the Vikings look the more I want to see him traded for his sake. He'd get to play with a team that hopefully would be a serious contender, and the Vikings would get some stuff for a much needed rebuild. I would root for any team AP plays for.

But what about the fans? What about the money? If you trade Peterson, who is the face of this franchise?

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Bridgewater/Clowney/Boyd/Mariota

Clowney? Really?

Bridgewater might be hard to get with Jacksonville sucking. Boyd and Mariota both have shown less than a top 5 pick.

BTW, I find it funny that all these Minnesota fans are saying trade Peterson, when he is the franchise of the Vikings and not to trade Mauer when the Twins are in the same boat (and have arguably better franchise guys) as the Vikings.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
Mariota is being talked about as the top pick given his accuracy and play making ability, they are saying he could leap over Bridgewater.

Trading peterson (if you could get a good deal for him) would be an interesting scenario, I would say keep the coah till the end of the year (we need to make sure we snag a real coach not another instert) But if we can fleece a team I'd say do it.

If we end up with a t0p 4 pick we get one of

Mariota or Bridgewater (2 highly though of QB's)

Clowney or Barr (two highly thought of DE/OLB)

Either way we upgrade out team.

We should also be looking into trading the following players

Allen, Williams, Simpson (Colts and Pats need WR and he's been decent enough for a 3rish is pick) Stock up on picks and we could be back into playoff contention as early as next year.

Notice I say contention not a lock, with a good coach and some good picks we have enough to contend maybe not make but at least put up a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad