GDT: Minnesota @ Montreal - 7:30 - RDS (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
TSN hates the Habs so much they are not even listing the scores for the Habs tonight but if the habs were losing 4-0 it would be front page.

Asamu

Aug 24, 2010
Saguenay
Please stop the hate for DD! He's a lock for the next 8 years! =) DD could play blindfolded and would still know where Paciorrety is on the ice. I think that Therrien doesn't want to break the chemistry between Plekanec-Bournival that's why he won't be switched on the BEG?? line.

4 goals in 1 period I haven't seen this since the Habs-Rangers miraculous come back 0-5 to 6-5 in 2008.

Last edited:

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
****ing slew foot... Cooke is a POS. I wish Subban lines him up next time he's coming down the ice.

Yeah, I never bought the bit about him turning over a new leaf. I do think he is a bit smarter about it, though.

68*

I would still get rid of Desharnais as fast as possible.

I don't know man. I'm starting to like this vertically challenged person. I hope he does well in his hockey career and personal life. (srs)

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
We aren't going to get anything for him besides a bad contract in return.

I don't care. I don't want DD on the team. He takes time and positions from others who deserve it more. He's done zero this season to earn anything he's been given. Great, he has two points, after the team gave 200 chances to bounce back. Any other player would have been out on their ***** long ago.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Please stop the hate for DD! He's a lock for the next 8 years! =) DD could play blindfold and would still know where Paciorrety is on the ice. I think that Therrien doesn't want to break the chemistry between Plekanec-Bournival that's why he won't be switch on the BEG?? line.

4 goals in 1 period I haven't seen this since the Habs-Rangers miraculous come back 0-5 to 6-5 in 2008.

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad