GDT: Minnesota @ Montreal - 7:30 - RDS (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Jd5Z3ro.gif

So if Cooke cut Subban's achilles tendon on this play, was it really an accident when he cut Karlsson's leg?

Guy hasn't changed at all. Dangerous play, he's lucky Subban wasn't injured.

68*

Man baked potatoes, chicken wings, vegetables, beer, Habs winning 4-0, PS4 + AC4, 3 girls that want my sausage. **** I LOVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
So review of the shifts at ES:

Plekanec's line had 7 shifts had even strength. Every shift was matchups against Koivu's line. The defensive pairing was Suter-Brodin 4 times, Stoner-Prosser once, Scandella Spurgeon twice.

Desharnais' line had 4 shifts at even-strength. Twice against Konopka's line. Three times against Cooke's line. 4 times the shift started against Stoner-Prosser pairing, the pairing was switched to Suter-Brodin twice, both goals came against this scenario with Stoner-Prosser switching to Suter-Brodin.

Eller's line had 6 shifts. All 6 against Pomminville's line. 5 times against Spurgeon-Scandella, once against Suter-Brodin.

PricePkPatch*

By the way, am I the only one stunned to have seen Subban be aggressive offensively, force the play creatively on Patch's 2nd goal?

It's been a while since we saw him do something like that. feels good!!!

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
So review of the shifts at ES:

Plekanec's line had 7 shifts had even strength. Every shift was matchups against Koivu's line. The defensive pairing was Suter-Brodin 4 times, Stoner-Prosser once, Scandella Spurgeon twice.

Desharnais' line had 4 shifts at even-strength. Twice against Konopka's line. Three times against Cooke's line. 4 times the shift started against Stoner-Prosser pairing, the pairing was switched to Suter-Brodin twice, both goals came against this scenario with Stoner-Prosser switching to Suter-Brodin.

Eller's line had 6 shifts. All 6 against Pomminville's line. 5 times against Spurgeon-Scandella, once against Suter-Brodin.

So the DD-Pacioretty pairing is back to being exploitation monsters?

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I believe this makes the first time a Hab has scored a natural hatty in one period since Cole two seasons ago, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad