GDT: Minnesota Mild vs Calg... Springfield Flames

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
Well deserved empty netter by Stajan.. I think this was probably Comeau's best game this season :dunno: .. I still think he should be demoted to bring back Cervenka

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Matty Stajan. Playing like a champ tonight.
He's been up in my books recently; like Bouw, Backlund and a few other players, I think his game is a bit better than I give him credit for.

Maybe not a top line center, but **** it, if it's working; don't break it.

I liked the fourth line a ton tonight. Top 9 forwards were great. Comeau... Man, I don't know what to think of him, he blazes around the ice, kill penalties and plays a really solid game... but man... he's got hands of stone.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Well deserved empty netter by Stajan.. I think this was probably Comeau's best game this season :dunno: .. I think think we should be demoted to bring back Cervenka

I'd like Cervenka brought up to the conditioning standards that Hartley demands of his players first...

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Stajan's playing the way he was always capable of now that he doesn't have Sutter putting him in the doghouse for no reason. Last year, he spent a lot of time playing with Jackman and Kostopolous on the fourth line - of course he wasn't going to put up much in terms points.

The Tanguay-Stajan-Iginla line was good. Hartley should leave it alone for a while.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Matty Stajan. Playing like a champ tonight.
He's been up in my books recently; like Bouw, Backlund and a few other players, I think his game is a bit better than I give him credit for.

Maybe not a top line center, but **** it, if it's working; don't break it.

I liked the fourth line a ton tonight. Top 9 forwards were great. Comeau... Man, I don't know what to think of him, he blazes around the ice, kill penalties and plays a really solid game... but man... he's got hands of stone.

To soon to say I told you so :naughty:

Noori

Jul 7, 2007
Calgary
Kudos to Stajan for his game tonight. That being said, Stajan being your best forward is a huge problem. Iginla, Glencross, and Cammalleri need to wake the **** up.

fallsviewafro*

Great win! Nice to see a consistent effort.

Oh wait I mean WTF we should be tanking because its a short season something something Jones something something Barkov something Drouin. Way to go Flames you can't do anything right.

Amirite guys?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Kudos to Stajan for his game tonight. That being said, Stajan being your best forward is a huge problem. Iginla, Glencross, and Cammalleri need to wake the **** up.

I don't know what your talking about Iginla has created 10x the offense Stajan has even with out scoring anything more than goal.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad