Confirmed Trade: [MIN/VGK] VGK Trades Hunt & 6th Round Pick to MIN for 5th Round Pick

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
I'm not sure if Hunt is the guy I'm thinking about, but weren't people raving about him last year saying he was one of the most underrated players in the league?

Reactions: Cardiac_Canes

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not sure if Hunt is the guy I'm thinking about, but weren't people raving about him last year saying he was one of the most underrated players in the league?
Wouldn't say that but he is a great locker room guy and a decent puck mover. He was used earlier in the season on the power play as we were dealing with injuries & Schmidt's suspension with a bit of success.

Reactions: BHD

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
So Hunt is worth the difference between a 5th round pick and a 6th round pick.

Reactions: TopCheese

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Wouldn't say that but he is a great locker room guy and a decent puck mover. He was used earlier in the season on the power play as we were dealing with injuries & Schmidt's suspension with a bit of success.
Oh yea, I remember him now.

Good for him, he might get a better shot at ice time in MIN. Would be interesting if Vegas was shedding some depth because of a bigger planned add by the deadline.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Are my eyes deceiving me? VGK down to only 7 defensemen?

Hunt is pretty good offensively. Not so much in his own end. If the Wild keep his ES minutes low and use him mostly on the PP he should do well.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don't get it.

Edit: Guess they didn't think Belpedio was ready? Fair enough, then.

Hunt listed as a LD. Didn’t watch tonight, did they have Belpedio playing left or right?

Does this mean Brodin is going to play right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad