GDT: MIN @ NSH - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Thank ya thank ya

Didnt notice Chaffee much in his 2 games although he may not of gotten the most minutes

Yeah Chaffee is more of an "offensive" guy that's just not good enough to play in the top 6 of an NHL team. Cramarossa is more defensive minded, so he's maybe a better fit for the bottom six, but it still makes no sense to have him on the Ek line here. Basically rendering Ek line as the fourth line here at even strength.

Reactions: Sad People

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Yeah Chaffee is more of an "offensive" guy that's just not good enough to play in the top 6 of an NHL team. Cramarossa is more defensive minded, so he's maybe a better fit for the bottom six, but it still makes no sense to have him on the Ek line here. Basically rendering Ek line as the fourth line here at even strength.
I still think Delorean would be the best fit on the 3rd line but thats probably just me and Im not too knowledgeable about everything

To me and my inexperienced eyes he seems to be a decent forechecker

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Defensively sound as far as AHL centers go. Provides little to nothing else.

EDIT: As I'm thinking more about it, and I could be way off base here, but I'm wondering if the reason he's called up over any of the numerous better options is because they're still trying to get Iowa into the playoffs?
I don't think that Cramarossa has been even playing much recently. Injury, maybe? I think the "attraction" to him is that he is experienced, can play C as well as wing, and is moderately physical.

You might be right about the playoffs, too.

I am not a Bjugstad fan, but he is skating as well as i've ever seen him. If he ever gets his confidence back it will be interesting to see what he can do in an offensive role. For all his size, he was never much of a physical player. He had decent hands for a big guy and a nice shot... a finisher, essentially

JBurd1

Ice Queen
Dec 30, 2016
Going to be tough I reckon with those lines, but I have learned my lesson not to count them out. I’d love to see MAF really be lights out!

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Going to be tough I reckon with those lines, but I have learned my lesson not to count them out. I’d love to see MAF really be lights out!

Unless Flower decides to go for another walk behind the net and it becomes a piece of cake for the opponent to park the puck in there :laugh:

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Love seeing all these pre-game segments focusing on Fiala knowing Guerin is gonna trade him in a few months. They should be transparent and open about it one time, just for laughs.

"Fiala is a blossoming superstar in this league, he's an electric, dynamic player, he's setting new career highs, he's confident, and it seems every time he touches the puck, something good happens for the Minnesota Wild. And we're going to trade him in June because we don't want him anymore lol"

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
i was thinking the same thing tradition maybe?

It's a tradition yeah. They throw it on during pre-game now because the NHL said they'll call delay of game penalties if it disrupts the game.

Reactions: Sad People

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
It's a tradition yeah. They throw it on during pre-game now because the NHL said they'll call delay of game penalties if it disrupts the game.
Thank ya thank ya

So would each team send a player to the box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad