GDT: MIN @ NSH - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Please, Please win this game. I’m sick and tired of STL/NSH having power over us

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
This is a step towards home ice in the first round. 8 points left on the table. Hopefully the Blues will lose at some point.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
So who should play with Kaprizov and Hartman? Evason tried Deslauriers then Bjugstad in the 3rd against Seattle, didn't work very well. Fiala? But this will mess up the Boldy line.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
So who should play with Kaprizov and Hartman? Evason tried Deslauriers then Bjugstad in the 3rd against Seattle, didn't work very well. Fiala? But this will mess up the Boldy line.
Probably Jost. Wish it was Rossi, but Iowa just played last night, and have a game this afternoon that is critical to Iowa's playoff chances. W/o Dewar and Rossi Iowa would be at quite the disadvantage.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
If we beat the Preds with that lineup in their barn you can say our depth is tremendous and the Cup should be ours :D

Reactions: JBurd1

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
I would’ve switched Jost/Bjugstad just to continue to build tape on Jost with skill players but oh well

Wish we had slightly more fun call up guys that cycled through

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Evason puts together the strangest combinations when guys are Injured.

Yeah, I realize there are certain things you don't want to touch. Fiala-Gaudreau-Boldy is the example of that. But the Deslauriers-Jost-Duhaime line isn't one of those, and this is why you went out and got Jost, isn't it? And that third line is a disaster. What is Cramarossa even doing on this roster?

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Yeah, I realize there are certain things you don't want to touch. Fiala-Gaudreau-Boldy is the example of that. But the Deslauriers-Jost-Duhaime line isn't one of those, and this is why you went out and got Jost, isn't it? And that third line is a disaster. What is Cramarossa even doing on this roster?
Whats he all about?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Whats he all about?

Defensively sound as far as AHL centers go. Provides little to nothing else.

EDIT: As I'm thinking more about it, and I could be way off base here, but I'm wondering if the reason he's called up over any of the numerous better options is because they're still trying to get Iowa into the playoffs?

Reactions: Sad People
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad