Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
CBS currently has him listed as "expected to be out until at least April 10"

Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Separated shoulder? I had those off and one for about three years because I was too stupid to give it time to heal, but never tried to play hockey with one. They are actually pretty manageable, unless you have to lift heavy weights with that arm, or lift your arm over your shoulder. If he comes back and tries to play through it, he'll have to watch contact, and lead with the other shoulder on hits. If it's his right he'll be better off than his left, as that is the hand that controls the stick on a rightie.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
PK didn’t attack the points as they have recently to success. Maybe 3 games in 5 nights fatigue? Sticking up for teammates is one thing but these staged fights haven’t energized the team but rather have distracted from an effective game. Dumba living up to his name again. Imagine if someone stepped into Boldy, Kap or Zuc that late?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
PK didn’t attack the points as they have recently to success. Maybe 3 games in 5 nights fatigue? Sticking up for teammates is one thing but these staged fights haven’t energized the team but rather have distracted from an effective game. Dumba living up to his name again. Imagine if someone stepped into Boldy, Kap or Zuc that late?
Wasn't it McCarron that dumba hit? NSH will take that tradeoff all day long.

P10p

May 15, 2012

On one of the goals they absolutely did and got picked apart by a great passing play from Nashville.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

It happens along the boards multiple times every game.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
It happens along the boards multiple times every game.
Really? I must need a new prescription but I’ve never seen an open ice ,very late hit like that on Kap. Plenty of elbows, slashes and generally hacking and whacking. Couple crosschecks to the face in Calgary also, but I’ve been wrong before. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad