Milano arrested

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Time to move on from this guy , I think.
That's when you walk away, supremely unprofessional to get involved in a thing like this regardless of who started it.
This is arguably the biggest summer of his career, and this isn't the right way to make news.
Think of it this way- this kid - who has been cut two years in a row- instead of working out and working on his game is on a 5:30am bender fighting over the bar tab. What a scrub. Grow up Sonny.

Think you boys got it all wrong.

As has been pointed out in the past, some of you take the term "checking" too literal, when coming from a certain individual. This is, not backing down from anybody, friend or foe, showing HEART!! Time of day just shows more commitment to increased endurance/stamina. That left wing hole is looking a little smaller today.

"That-a-boy Sonny!!"

John-Tortorella-1040x572.jpg

Reactions: Fixxer

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

As has been pointed out in the past, some of you take the term "checking" too literal, when coming from a certain individual. This is, not backing down from anybody, friend or foe, showing HEART!! Time of day just shows more commitment to increased endurance/stamina. That left wing hole is looking a little smaller today.

"That-a-boy Sonny!!"

Showing heart, to you, is double teaming a man over a bar tab? I pray the organization sees it my way rather than yours.

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio

"That-a-boy Sonny!!"

You are kidding, right?
If not, this is the most asinine position taken on this Board yet.
I'm all for letting the legal system run its course, but to suggest that this incident is a display of "heart" is despicable.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013

"That-a-boy Sonny!!"

this has to be the worst post i've ever (of your's) on HF... and that's saying something.

Reactions: thebus88

thebus88

Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Pretty sure yeah.

I'm looking at, at least 4/5. Not sure if I'm proud or sad, or both.

Pretty surprising to be honest, I really thought I made it "bad enough" to not get a single response like the ones I did. That specific picture along with the "that a boy", that I thought was necessary to make the comment be taken as a joke has made the literal emotional responses that much better, imo.

FIRE TORTS.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Pretty surprising to be honest, I really thought I made it "bad enough" to not get a single response like the ones I did. That specific picture along with the "that a boy", that I thought was necessary to make the comment be taken as a joke has made the literal emotional responses that much better, imo.

FIRE TORTS.

Hard to believe, but maybe you are joking. You're the same person who refused to believe when people were genuinely concerned for Dubinsky's well being during the Portzline Vegas report two seasons ago. So, sometimes its hard to gauge.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)

FIRE TORTS.
Poe's law - Wikipedia

thebus88

Sep 27, 2017
Michigan

Great, what's your point?

Who is Nathan Poe and Jerry Schwarz and why should I care what they have to say about the use of sarcasm on the internet? I'll speak how I want, thanks, oy vey. Its not my fault they and others cant appreciate, acknowledge or understand CLEAR sarcasm.

I went about as overly sarcastic as I literally could. This place really shows how TRULY different some human beings are.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008

Who is Nathan Poe and Jerry Schwarz and why should I care what they have to say about the use of sarcasm on the internet? I'll speak how I want, thanks, oy vey. Its not my fault they and others cant appreciate, acknowledge or understand CLEAR sarcasm.

I went about as overly sarcastic as I literally could. This place really shows how TRULY different some human beings are.

It's actually the answer to the question you've asked a few people re: why they don't read your posts. Your serious posts (unless none of them are serious?) read exactly like your apparently OVERLY SARCASTIC post above.

At least, that's my answer for you.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)

This doesn't really address the point I was trying to make. See, sometimes we get things wrong. That's something that all of us have to occasionally accept - that we are capable of wrongness. :amazed: Heck, I've been wrong sometimes :scared: and I still find it hard to adapt from time to time. :dunno: But if we all want to be better people, it's something you have to understand and embrace. Just learn to understand these things - like I keep trying to do (albeit not always with 100% success; don't judge me! ;) ) - and we'll all be happier. :thumbu:

So, yeah. It's pretty straightforward, in the end. Many such things are, though, if they're just explained properly. And now that that's done, really the whole thing should be settled and we don't need to talk about it anymore. At all. :nod:

and for the record, :sarcasm:
had to fight the temptation to throw in even more emojis, as I figured that'd make it a little too obvious

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad