Milan and Brittany Lucic's baby

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
There is a new twitter account (probably fake) under the name Sofia Lucic.

Well, since Baby Lucic probably can't focus on a cell phone quite yet, I'd say that's a good guess. ;)

Still, whoever's doing it, it's cute:

Sofia Lucic ‏@babylooch17

@HackswithHaggs hehe wouldn't want daddy to miss my birth :) his hand is practically the size of my whole body! #mutant

Sofia Lucic ‏@babylooch17

@tylerseguin92 thank you tyler! can't wait to meet you #babycrushonyou

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Congrats to Looch and Brittany - how fitting that number 17 becomes a father on the 17th!

NotedToughGuyDKrejci

Aug 7, 2004
LA, CA
Well, since Baby Lucic probably can't focus on a cell phone quite yet, I'd say that's a good guess. ;)

Still, whoever's doing it, it's cute:

Haha, I was saying fake as in it was not Milan or Brittany running it. Sofia probably won't be able to operate a twitter account for at least a few days.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Looch had a baby girl?

That's going to be one lonely teenage girl...

Well, if he's nearly as protective as I've been w/ my daughter so far.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Andrew Ference ‏@Ferknuckle
@babylooch17 Just want people to know this is not a legit account. Pretty weak whoever this is...

Saw that. Whoever is running the account is now saying they never said it was a legit account and it's just for fun. Totally bogus. In a tweet that appears to have since been deleted, they did claim it was legit.

tweet_zps889daec4.png
[/IMG]

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Chara has a daughter as well. Maybe they'll be able to commiserate with each other in a few years. :laugh:

Lucic's daughter - "So no one asked you to the prom either?"

Chara's daughter - "Nope. Haven't been asked out since Daddy stuffed Brad's arms up his ass".

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
The first four games of the playoffs last year Lucic put up zero points, now we know why, his mind was elsewhere. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad